Date With YeoOne

Your POV

*Dance to 4minutes Hate*

"Good job, (your name)! Keep it up. That's it for today." Finally! I bowed to my dance teacher and drop on the floor, can't feel my legs.

I was closing my eyes when I felt someone poking my cheeks. I opened my eyes and O.O

YeoOne Oppa face was 1cm away from my face. I can feel my face immediately turns red and hot.

He flashed his sweet smile at me. "Aww ~ Is my baby tired from dancing?" I looked away shyly not wanting him to see my chilli sauce face.

"O-oppa.." I cover my face shyly. I heard him laughed and I guess he move his face away from me already.

Suddenly, my head was lifted up then put down back but instead on the hard ground, it was on a soft ground. I guess it belongs to Yeoone oppa's hand.

"I saw your practice today. It was amazing. Better than Kino." I immediately hide under his armpit cause it was near to my face. :)

"Oppa!! Stop comparing me with that Dancing Machine!! He is different!" I whined still hiding under his armpit. "Yah! Why are you hiding there?! It's ticklish!" YeoOne Oppa quickly cover his armpit with his other hand.

I laughed then I playful hit his chest. We literally spend an hour lying down on the dance room floor, laughing.

Once we reached my apartment, YeoOne oppa spin me around to face him. And as usual my expression, O.O

He smiled. "Wear something simple. Cause we're going picnic." He said sweetly. I melt.

I nodded and unlock my door when...

"Dongsaeng!! Annyeong! Oh YeoOne! Hi."

I facepalmed.

"Oh Hyung! Hi. You're staying with (your name)?" My brother nodded. "She cannot be trusted. So it's your turn today?"

I couldn't take it anymore before he tell YeoOne oppa like what he told Shinwon Oppa last week, I need to push him away!

"UH! Oppa! I remember you need to go to the supermarket to buy some kitchen needs. You promised last week!" I gave him, 'play along' look.

He gave me his annoying look then play along. "Yeah sure. I'll see you tonight! Anyway, Yeoone you can stay inside. Bye bye! Enjoy your date." Finally. He is gone!

Yeoone tapped on my shoulder. I looked at him with a blank face. "He look exactly like you. And that was rude!! How could you shout to your brother lik-" I put my finger on his lips.

"Oppa. It's normal. Don't worry. He doesn't feel offended anyway. Come in." I hold his hand and lead him inside.

He sat at the living room while I go freshen up and wear simple clothes like he told me too.

I wear long jean and t-shirt. I grab my purse and phone before joining YeoOne at the living room.

As I walk out from my room, I saw Yeoone Oppa was looking my family pictures. And I didn't realised I was staring at his beautiful calm face. I melt again.

"Oh. You're done." His voice cut my staring short. I nodded happily then he close the album and grab my hand.

I feel my face become hotter than before. My heart beats very fast. OMG I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!

But since he say our picnic area is near, so we decided to walk. Hand in hand :)

People stared at us. Some awe. Some glare. Fans -.-"

But being with YeoOne Oppa, I feel safe. "Annyeonghasaeyo. This is my girl. Please take care of her. She's pretty, isn't she?" Damn I blushed when he said that. I hit his shoulder lightly cause I was embarassed.

I heard him giggled and patted my head. Can you imagine the 2 red circles forming on your cheeks?

OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes!! "Do you like it? I personally set everything." YeoOne Oppa whispered in my ear, giving me loving goosebump.

I looked at him, smiling. "Really? You prepared all this?" He nodded then pull me to the picnic mat.

There are too many foods prepared by him. Then one food caught my attention. Cheesecake!!!

"Here. I know you like Cheesecake." Yeoone oppa scooped one of the slice and feed me. Well. I happily accept it. :)

"Oppa!! This is so delicious!!" I beamed in happiness. He laughed. "Aigoo! Of course. I choose this cake myself. It took half an hour for me to decide." He pouted.

Without feeling any bad, I gave Yeoone oppa a slice of the cheesecake. He gave the same reaction as me and wanted to take another slice.

I immediately take the cake away and run out from the picnic mat. "Ya! That's mine!! You eat a lot of the cake already!" He shouted. I laughed and merong at him. "Catch me!" I said.

Damn he was fast. I was able to stuff the cake in my mouth but unable to avoid Yeoone Oppa.

And we fell. BUT Yeoone oppa fell on top of me. Our face is 1 cm away. I blushed.

"Aigoo!" He smiled at me. Then peak on my lips. I froze. "The icing is delicious." He smirked. I cover my face in embarassment. "Y-yah! What was that for?" I whined while still covering my face.

He smirked again. "Hmmm for fun? Or maybe cleaning your lips?" Damn he sure know how to tease.

He get off me and out his hand. I hold his hand and wipe the grass of me.

Yeoone Oppa helped me too but after that, he quickly snake his arm around my waist. I flinched in shocked.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He said as putting his chin on my head.

I giggled at his cheesiness. "I wish you were mine. I wish the hyungs and the maknaes didn't have to date you. I love you." Damn. My heart is about to explode help!!

"(Your name), I may not be your choice but if you choose me, I'll be the best boyfriend." He turned me to face him. In a flash, both of our lips connect.

Only god knows how I feel right now.

It's 6pm now, and we're getting ready to go home. Both of us walked hand in hand. Smiling to each other like an idiot.

"Alright. We're here. Take care and have a good rest." Yeoone Oppa kissed my forehead. But then ....

"Oh. Dongsaeng you're back?" Thanks for spoiling the moment. "Yes. We're back. Anyway, thank you Oppa for the picnic date. I love it." I smiled. He smiled back for biding final goodbye.

I locked the door and went straight to my room, trying to ignore my brother presence. "Today is the most romantic day ever." I beamed. While staring at the pictures we took.

_________________________
Another late update! Tbh, I lost half of the story part. That explained why I update late. Anyway, sorry if the story isn't up to your standard. :')

Boyfriend Ranking:
1: Hui(11)/Jinho(11)
2. Edawn(10)/ShinWon(10)
3. Hongseok(8)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!