Date With Yuto

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" Yuto bowed. I looked at him weirdly.

"Ya! We're in the same age. Why are you bowing?" I laughed. Yuto scratch his neck and smile. "Feel like it." I shook my head in disagreement.

"Anyway~ Where are we going?" I asked curiously. He tapped his chin and then cupped my face. He make me into a puffy fish.

"Movie~" he cooed. I beamed. MOVIE DATE?! I've always wanted to watch movie with someone but my brother keeps rejecting me saying 'I'm not his girlfriend.'

"Oh really?! Yes! Movie date!" Yuto laughed after he let go of my face. "Yes, Honey. Movie date! Let's go!" He grabbed for my hand and off we go to the cinema.

There were a lot of couples wanting to watch a movie. I'm impressed. Hmmm..

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Yuto asked. Both of us stared at the 'Now Showing' section and one movie caught my eyes.

"Hide but never seek." Both of us apparently said it together. We stared at each other eyes before we giggled. "N-nice! Let's go get the tickets and foods." Yuto stuttered as he blushed.

I followed him to the counter.

I pointed to nacho and medium size cola as it's my usual foods when watching movie in cinema. :)

Yuto paid for it and we're about to leave when-

"Sir! Here is a free couple tickets promotion. So you can use it anytime with your girlfriend." I looked at the counter girl then at Yuto. I blushed so as Yuto.

He gladly accept the free tickets and pass it to me. "Why are you giving this to me?" I raised my eyebrow. He ruffled my hair.

"Since we date only for today so why not you keep the tickets for your next date with yourofficial boyfriend." Yuto mumbled one of the word which I didn't catch.

"You sure? Cause you paid for it." I still asked. "Yah! Stop asking! Keep the tickets and let's go." He hold my free hand and we enter the cinema hall.

[Warning: This is gonna be a random Movie plot. Cause I forgot how the movie goes. :')]

"Now, it's my turn to hide. And it's your turn to seek." The actress looked at the doll who was soaking in the water before leaving the bathroom.

After 30 minutes, one of her friend came back, talking on the phone angrily. Without realising, she took the doll away and went back home.

2 hours later, the actress came back and shocked to see the doll disappeared. She started to panic and keep calling out her friend name.

No one answer. She cried for help when suddenly, the lights in the bathroom starts to flicker. Her expression changed. The door slam by itself.

The actress knocked on the door vigorously in fear. "HELP HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!! SHERRY!!" She continue shouting and shouting.

Out of the sudden, a black smoke appeared and ---

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" WTF!! MY HEART ALMOST ESCAPE FROM MY CHEST! Jumpscare sucks!! Then I removed my hand to see what Yuto was doing. I immediately laughed.

He was covering his face with the popcorn basket throughout the whole movie. He looks terrified.

"Yuto. Are you okay?" I whispered. He nodded continue watching the movie, in fear.

"Well that was scary and the ending was epic..." He frowned making me laugh again. "Ya! Why were you laughing?!" I wiped my fake tears.

"You looked cute when you were watching the movie!" I laughed again but stop, when I feel like Yuto presence went missing.