Real Date Special

Kyyaaaa !! Finally, it's our first date as a couple.

I've been looking forward to this day the most. I miss him a lot ~

Suddenly, I felt someone backhugging me and peck on my right cheek. I become tomato again. "I miss you sooo much, jagiyaa~" he cooed. I cover my face, shyly.

"I-I miss you too, Oppa." He let go of the hug and make me face him. Yup he is tall. Neck cramp. "Shall we?" I nodded, linking my arm with him.

First, we are heading to Namsan Tower. It's my third time but this time, I'm with my official other half. My dream has finally come true. I have always wanted to go here with Yeoone Oppa. And I am now.

I rested my head on his arm as we walked. "Yanan told me both of you guys have wrote something on the lovelock?" I nodded. "Yup. But I couldn't read Yanan's. He didn't let me." I pouted. He kept blocking my eyes whenever I wanted to read his.

I wonder if Oppa is curious about what I wrote on the lovelock.

Yeoone Oppa looked at me and smile. "Shall we go and see what he wrote? So as yours?" He asked. He is curious. He look cute when he is curious. I died.

I nodded. "Yes!"

We were greeted by many of his fans. As usual, fans being fans. Sighh.. The hard life of being an idol.

We went to the LoveLock area. Although it's crowded, we still manage to squeeze in. Like a lemon juice~

"Do you remember where did you guys locked the locks?" I shrugged then I laughed. Oppa laughed with me before lightly knock on my forehead. "Aigoo! You sure have short memory." I pouted. "Meanie. Shall we look for it? Cause I remember that it's near the bench area." I recalled.

Oppa nodded, Grabbing my hand and headed to the bench area. We went to look separately, not to waste any more time.

And lucky me, I took 4 minutes to find it. "OPPA I FOUND IT!!" I shouted happily, pointing the locks. I'm sure I look like an idiot right now.

Oppa quickly run to me and stare at the locks. He bends down to read Yanan's. I stared at his face waiting for any reaction. Suddenly, he burst out laughing. And what I notice is that his face is red.

Me as curious as ever, decided to read too.

"Princess ~ when you read this, you're probably be with our Yeoone. I wrote on his behalf so you guys don't have to waste money on buying another locks. YEOONE! I BEG YOU TO TAKE CARE OF PRINCESS!! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!!! Annyeong Chingudeul."

Without I realising, my tears started to flow. I wiped my tears and hugged Yeoone Oppa who is comforting me.

"Hey~ Why are you crying?" He sounds worried. I shook my head. "Yanan's is so emotional. I couldn't help but to cry." I said.

He wiped my tears and smile. "I didn't know he would wrote on behalf for me. But as long as you know, my feeling for you is as strong as a metal."

I nodded. "Shall we go and have a bingsu before heading to the Cinema?" I beamed when I hear bingsu.

"Let's goooooo!!" I cooed. Link arm with Oppa again.

After we had our bingsu date, we went to the cinema. It's the same cinema where me and Yuto went. Since I keep the couple special ticket, we decided to use it. Just pray the counter will not be the same counter girl that we met that time. It will be an embarrassment. 

"Welcome. May I help you?" Yeoone Oppa lead everything. He bought one nacho and popcorn and 1 large drink. "Do you have a couple ticket discount?" I saw YeoOne Oppa who frozed then looked at me, like 'what is that person talking about?' I smiled and nodded.

After that, we waited for our room to be called. "Where did you get the ticket from?" Oppa asked confusingly. I smiled and pinch his cheek. "Yuto gave it to me when we went here." He made a 'O' but I know he is jealous. 

"Are you jealous, my dear handsome, hot looking boyfriend?" I wiggled my eyebrow. I saw him blushed. "Ya! N-no I'm not."He looked away. I chuckled and cup his cheek then give him a small peck. He looked at me eyes widen while I act nothing happened. 

"Ya! It's suppose to be me! Not you!" He whined while I shrugged. Without I realising, Oppa turn me around to face and he smirked. I looked at him like O.O. "So this is mine." He slowly leaned in until both of our lips touched. AND WE ARE KISSING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!

I closed my eyes and response back to the kiss. 

"So do you enjoy today date?" I nodded happily. "Very much!!" "Especially the kiss." I mumbled. I think he heard it. Ops. He kissed on my lips again. I blushed. "Y-ya." "Why? I can't kiss my own girlfriend?" he pouted. I chuckled and cupped his cheeks. "Who said you can't?" then he smirked at me back. "And who said you have the right to ask me not to kiss you?" I froze. This guy seriously..

And that's how our first date went. It was the most memorable date ever. "I love you, Yeo Changgu." 

_________________

DATE WITH PENTAGON HAS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!!! Thank you so much for giving your trust in this story. I love you guys so much :)

Anyway have you guys watch CLC 도깨 MV? ITS LIT!! Hyuna really put in effort to make CLC into one of the bad concept and I swear, THEY SLAY  IT! I know you guys said, it has 4 minutes vibe but come on. 4 minutes used to be in Cube. and CLC is the only GG left other than Hyuna. So Cube wants them to try out new concept instead of letting them with more cute concept. In fact, they really fit the concept.  Please don't sleep on them or criticize them because of the similar vibe :)