New Year Special with PENTAGON

You: Wow!! It's 2017 already!! *Jump like an idiot*

Pentagon: *Stared at you in awe*

ShinWon: So.. Out of the 6 dates you have went, which date is the most up to your standard?

The maknaes + Yanan: *pout*

You: *tap your chin* Hmm that should be a secret. *merong* Anyway, Pentagon Oppadeul ~ What's your wish for 2017?

Hui: As the leader, I wish that Pentagon will stay healthy and work hard.

Jinho: Hmm I wish to stay healthy? That's all?

Kino: Ayee! Hyung that's lame. *Laugh with Pentagon*

Jinho: -.-" Ok fine! Stay healthy and able to produce more music to melt our fans heart.

Hongseok: Overseas concert? Since we had our mini concert in Korea. So why not in other countries? And also Stay healthy.

Edawn: Hongseok has said everything and also I wish that I would be able to show more of my talents to our fans as soon as possible. :)

Shinwon: Without our fans, I wouldn't be here in Pentagon. So I wish our fans will continue giving supports to us. I love you fans 😘

Yeoone: I wish Pentagon will be as popular as the Group Seniors and stay healthy. :)

Yanan: My wish has been said by Hongseok Hyung. Sooooo.... Passed!!

Pentagon + you: *Laugh* SO CUTE YANAN!!!

Yuto: I wish I can have more own solo rap soon!!(Jk) Without the Hyungs helping me, I would have just give up my dreams. So my real wish is that Pentagon will strike for the better!! And gain more fans!

Kino: ..... That's my line. Whatever. I wish that I would be able to showcase more cheorography for our fans. :')

Wooseok: I wish for everyone health to be healthy and strong!

Pentagon + You: Awwwww so sweet the giant maknae.

You: That's a touching wishes by Pentagon. I CRIED!! Jk! Anyway, I hope I can see more Pentagon this year and also in the future. Everyone please give your loving support to Pentagon boys ~ Even though they are as dorky as BTOB.

Pentagon: YAH!!! *Run after you*

You: *back off* HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! *Escape*

Pentagon: *Stop for awhile* HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAVE A BLESSFUL DAY!! *Continue running after you*