Ranting

Hello guys. I'm here to rant about the recent controversy. As you guys know, WooShin was bashed by various fans because his action towards Somi. But the thing is, WooShin didn't even touch Som's boobs. Even THE SHOW, YMC and TOPMEDIA has confirmed that THERE WAS NO PHYSICAL CONTACT! EVEN SOMI WAS SHOCKED BY THE SUDDEN COMMENT MADE BY THE THOUGHTLESS FANS! Why can't they stop bashing WooShin already?! Why couldn't they read the Officials and stop all this? WooShin even promised to look out for his action in the future when clearly he didn't do anything! Theres this one fan account mentioning to one WooShin Supporter.

She asked, "why did THE SHOW deleted that video knowing there's nothing with it?"

Isn't that a stupid question to ask? I mean THE SHOW wouldn't have deleted the video if they made a fuss about it right? I swear these kind of fans didn't even have a brain think about charging towards someone.

URGH! I'm just worried for WooShin that's all. What if one day, he isn't acting like he used to be. What if he decided to leave because of this? What if he stop smiling like he used to? What if all of these happen because of this absrud controversy?! What will HONEY10 feels? Please guys, calling someone a rapist or pervert for something he didn't do is very rude and offensive. Please. Stop calling him that because he isn't one of them.