PART 9: CHANGE OF HEART

As the time passed,

Randhir reached the Shekhawat mansion after a long meeting around 7:30pm. As he entered, he found the living room being cleaned by maids and the family members are busy on their world.

He went upstairs to his room and got fresh slumped on his bed and pondered over the situation that he is in.

After a few good minutes, his door open to reveal Sanyukta walking in with her bag wearing her work dress whose head hung low while rubbing her eyes.

Randhir "Sanyukta" called.

Sanyukta who was lost in her own thoughts jumped up in fear hearing his voice all of a sudden "Ahh"

Randhir "What the...why did you scream all of a sudden?" asked.

Sanyukta relaxing herself taking few breathe "Sorry...I ...I didn't...know you...would ...be here" said stammering.

Randhir "Oh...wait do you have stammering issues?" asked thinking 'She always stammers".

Sanyukta denied through her head shaking left and right "No...I...am...sorry!" said running to her balcony.

Randhir looked at the closed balcony door for few seconds. He felt weird at her answer which came also stammering.

Randhir "This time I didn't feel like she was acting. There was something behind her. Why does she say sorry for everything and even for nothing? She was different from that low class women hell she was different normal people. She was scared of me. Obviously whatever I have done with her is bad and this is what expected from her isn't? But I need to talk to her first to know everything" thought walking out of the room as the time clicked for dinner.

In the balcony,

Sanyukta sighed heavily and sat on the cold floor "Finally, I reached this mansion god... I have to walk for 20 minutes. My legs are killing me" said massaging her legs with her own hands.

As the time passed, she felt her physical exhaustion taking her to a much needed sleep of hers.

Everybody in the family were having food when Granny "Where is Sanyukta?" asked.

All the head snapped to Randhir and he looked at them with weirdly "What...why are you all looking at me like that?" asked.

Granny "We all are looking at you because we are asking for your wife?" snapped.

Randhir "Oh... my wife? You are asking about my wife?" asked smiling saying that word for the first time, it made him happy for some reason whereas the audience looked at him in shock seeing him smile like this for the first time.

Parth "Bro, Are you okay?" asked.

Randhir getting back into the consciousness "Of course, I am okay...why you are all looking at me like that?" asked concentrating on the food.

Parth "Because, you never smile for anything even if you have to smile for something so when you smiled all of a sudden just for a word called 'wife' so this change in you shocked us" said

Randhir rolled his eyes "You have gone crazy Parth "said walking out to his room.

Parth looked at his retreating figure "I hope this change in you brings a good change in your relationship bro" thought and continued to eat the food.