PART 16: CAN WE START...

Randhir "I need to talk to you Sanyukta" said.

Sanyukta turned back and thought "I am so happy that he is good with me... but, I am scared to talk to him... what if... what if he is good to me like this to revenge me just like... just like Rania aunty... I remember how she behaved well with me for a week but then she... she..." before she continued her rant, Randhir snapped his finger and asked "Where are you lost?"

Sanyukta "No...Where" said.

They sat comfortable on the couch and Randhir took a deep breath "Come on Randhir... you can do this" told to himself as he felt his hand sweat in nervousness "Seriously, Randhir you are a businessman...your...your...getting nervous to talk to a girl... talk to a girl seriously" thought the ridiculous fact.

Whereas Sanyukta was worrying on what he is going to do to her?

Randhir "Actually... you... know... I... (Sighing) you know how our relationship started... it was filled with loads of misunderstandings from my side... I am being honest, it was me who misunderstood you and judged you. It was me who did this all to you and pushed you out of this room and told you to stay in that balcony... it was me who did that all to you and I am... I am guilty for all of such... I really am... I am sorry" said.

Sanyukta looked at him with her eyes in shape of saucers hearing him say sorry. She gasped a bit and thought "Oh my god! Did he say sorry to me... to me?" asked.

Randhir smiled "Yeah... I said 'sorry' to you" answered her question.

Sanyukta "Did I ask that loud?" asked in shock.

Randhir "No...not really" said smiling.

Sanyukta looked at him "You can read mind of people?" asked innocently.

Randhir laughed at her innocence "Hmm... maybe" said.

Randhir "Anyways, Because of all those things in these three months many... many things has happened and I am sorry for all of that and I want to ask you... that can we start fresh?" asked.

Sanyukta looked at him with eyes widened and went numb for second "You mean... you mean... our relationship?" asked.

Randhir nodded his head "Yes... I want our relationship start fresh" said.

Sanyukta "Is this really happening? He is asking me to start our relationship fresh... I mean... I mean... we will be like those couples like Vidushi sis and Parth brother-in-law" thought happily.

Sanyukta's heart "Yes... Yes... Sanyukta... Come on Darling... the most handsome guy on the earth is here for you Sanyukta... Come on babe" screamed loudly with a smile.

Sanyukta smiled widened but...

Sanyukta's mind "If you are happy... I am happy Sanyukta... but, remember anything can happen" said.

Randhir watched her facial expression changing and he understood that she is scared "I know what must be going on with you Sanyukta... but let me assure I will try my best to be good with you...I swear" said.

Sanyukta's smile dropped a little with that but she really wanted to try though. She herself doesn't know from where she got that much confidence may be hearing his word.

Sanyukta "Even... I promise you that I will... also try" said with a smile.

Randhir smiled and side hugged her "Thank you Sanyukta... Thank you so much" said.