PART 31: HISTORY REPEATING

Guys check out THE NEWS BOOK in my profile to know teasers and further interesting things of the fan fiction/book.

Ragini knocked over the doors "Sanyukta" called quietly but her heart pounded in worry.

In a seconds, the door opened "Ragini" Sanyukta called out her name in surprise.

Ragini "Hi...Is brother in?" asked.      

Sanyukta "No...He has gone to attend a meeting!" said smiling.

Ragini "Oh...well...actually..." stopped as she contemplated in her mind whether to proceed or not.

Sanyukta frowned as she waited for her to speak up "Is everything okay?" asked touching her shoulder.

Ragini fumbled "Oh...a... nothing Sanyukta" said and walked out of that place.

Sanyukta stood confused "Why did she come here and what did she want from me?" asked to herself as resumed her study going back.

Ragini breathed heavy "What should I do? For my own selfishness...I have done enough of it to Sanyukta...I can't do this...I can't!" thought as he tears rolled down.

Ragini dashed inside her room "I have to do something...I...I...can't let somebody...rule over my life" cried frustrated.

Just then, her phone beeped loudly shrieking her. She slowly with a shivering hand touched the mobile praying "I hope it is not them please".

She unlocked her mobile and went to inbox section 'the hacking was successful, all wiped and swiped' read the message loud and clear.

"You should have told about this to me, before Ragini" came the voice shocking her.

In the bar,

Kiran "Why is she taking this much time?" asked as she looked at her watch.

Sheethal "How will I know?" said rolling her eyes.

Just then, Jay rushed in mean to say running "Damn...we're in trouble!" said reaching them.

Kiran "What" asked?

Jay "Nada is taped with Cole" said shocking the duo in front.

Kiran "What are you saying?" chipped angrily.

Jay "It is all over the internet!" said showing his mobile where the video played.

Sheethal "How...crap...Do something Jay!" asked panicking.

Jay "It is live dude...Where is she?" asked.

Kiran "She is in...The private room!" said in daze as she felt it, the history repeating.

SHEKHAWAT MANSION,

Ragini looked over the sender's name on her phone "Brother" exclaimed as she saw his figure forwarding towards her.

Ragini hugged him tight "You know everything Randhir brother?" asked as she looked at his moist eyes.

Randhir "Everything Ragini...I know every single thing" said as looked at her holding her shoulder.

Ragini gasped and cried out loud "I was trapped" said as Randhir hugged her.

Randhir shush her slowly as his mind travelled to the time of lunch.

Sanyukta giggled as he tickled her "Say it...Sanyukta I will have my meal on time" said as he was on mission to get that out of her mouth knowing how she is allergic to food.