2am

When she woke up she looked to the extra bed but Mon-EL was gone. She sat up in bed quickly using her super hearing and x-ray vision to look for Mon-El luckily she saw he was in the bathroom washing his hands About to come back in the room so she quickly acted like she was asleep. When he entered the room he did something I didn't expect he walked to my bed and stroked my cheek like he had done before he missed her she leaned into the touch "Mon-El" she moaned slightly remebering the kiss Every taste sound and touch about it after she moaned his name he retracted his hand not wanting to wake her up and started to turn around towards his bed but I quickly grabbed his wrist "stay.... pleas" I pleaded and I pulled him toward my bed "Kara I don't kn..." but I cut him off "please... just for tonight" I pleaded opening my eyes and looking at him I saw the shared desire we had and took advantage of it. I rubbed his palm with my thumb which made both our breath quicken an do saw the growing buldge from before which made my breath catch in my throat but I looked up to him again. "Please" I begged. "Fine" he gave in with a sigh and climbed into the small bed trying to turn away from me so I wouldn't notice his buldge but I made him face me as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck puling his face to my neck close to my chest as I yurned for his touch and I felt the buldge grow against my stomache which made the heat pool again.
Clark's POV
When I woke up to the sun in my eyes from the window and the I looked and notice Lois was already up and trying to wake him up. "Come on let's go I have to make breakfast still" she said shaking him while in a nice outfit of jeans and an old
t-shirt. "Mmh is my cousin up?" he asked while pulling her to him and kissing her. "No, but you should go wake her up" she said reluctantly pulling away. "K" he said as he used super speed to dress and Lois went down stairs as Clark walked to his cousins room not ready to witness what he was about to see. When he opened the door he gasped at the shirtless daxamite holding his cousin protectively to him and his cousin curled in his arms with her arms around his neck pulling them closer and she curled up and leaned in to his touch. "What in the hell is this" he yelled making Lois run upstair looking in to the bedroom and the angry daxamite whispering to not wake kara up. "Nothing now please don't shout Shes's still sleeping" Mon-El whispered as he curled more possessively around Kara "well get off my cousin" Clark whispered angrily as Lois tried to pull him back. "Fine, just don't wake her she doesn't sleep much" he said while slowley untangling himself from Kara which earned him a response from her. "No, please stay, I need you" she whispered while pulling him closer to her and wrapping her legs around him again not knowing her cousin was watching. Clark looked shocked his cousin pulled the daxamite back to her pleading for him not to leave telling him she needed him. "Clark, don't" Lois said as she saw the red in his eyes from trying to hold back his heat vision as his cousin wrapped Ber body around the fiflthy daxamite. "What did you just say, Kara" he spat out as he walked towards the bed making Mon-El curl protectively over Kara. "Don't even think about it" Mon-El said to him bitterness lathering his voice. "You'll have to fight me before you even get close to laying a hand on MY KARA". And with those words Clark knew. "Why did you say 'my kara"? Clark questioned the daxmite as he got closer and ripped the blanket off them which woke Kara. "Omg clark" she said grabbing a sheet and covering their naked bodies as quick as possible but she knew clark saw the blotch of blood on the sheets signifying she wasn't a virgin anymore. Clark gasped "I will kill you, you filthy daxamite charging toward him only to be Thrown back by a strong force that had come from the daxamite. As Clark got up Mon-El said "don't even try she's mine" he heard the daxamite growl. And he knew he couldn't do anything without hurting Kara who was now clinging to her new mate and the blanket around them plus he new when you first mate you don't allow anyone to touch your mate same went for him and Lois as he had almost killed her father for hugging her. So he turned to his last hope "Kara are you sure"? He asked warily searching for any kind of doubt in his cousins eyes but there was none. "Yes I'm sure" she said clinging to her new mate even more. "Well then there's nothing I can do" he said walking to his wife as they walked out the door.
Kara's POV
Kara let the sheets drop as she fell to the bed her whole body shaking "I wanna go home today" she said as he cradled her naked body against his. "That's fine with me" he said as he reached for some clothes. "Let's get dressed and go then he said while pulling a shirt over his body. She stood up and and walked to her bag and changed quickly before bounding towards her now clothed mate as he packed there stuff. "I like you lot better naked you know" she said slipping her hand done his pants which made him groan. "Same goes for you as he slipped his hand up her loose shirt and found her boobs. He played with her nipple she moaned. "God I've been waiting so long for your touch ever since we kissed I haven't been able to stop my desires" she said in between moans. Then he stopped and she looked confused but a few seconds later the door opened it was Clark an angry look still plastered on his face. "Yes?" She said turning towards her cousin annoyed that he had interrupted them. "I just wanted to say bye I figured you'd probably leave today so I just wanted to say bye" as he sheepishly stepped forward which made Mon-El step forward to but to everyone's surprise Mon-El held out his hand "it was a pleasure meeting you and hope someday you will come to except me for who I am" As Clark warily took his hand Kara smiled. Then kara and her mate left thought the window back to their home in national city.
Next chapter :
Kara and Mon-El don't say anything to anyone cold it end up blowing up in their faces.