Almost Day Off

Kara's POV
Since it was Saturday I didn't have to go to work which also meant not seeing James. But after that incident last night I don't want to see him, I thought to myself as I snuggled deeper in to Mon-El's arms. The sun was coming in the window and I had been up for about an hour but didn't want to leave Mon-El's arms or disturb him by having him carry me around so I didn't have to leave his grasp. "Mmh" I heard from behind me as Mon-El kissed my hair and pulled me closer. Yes finally he was awake now he could carry me, I thought. "I'm hungry" I whined as I turned to him. We were both still naked so I couldn't help myself from staring and tracing his abs. "What, for food or something else"he said into my ear before nibbling on it. "Both" I moaned. "Oh,but you can only have alone at a time what do you choose"? he asked between kisses down my neck. "You" I growled before using superspeed to flip us so I was on top and impaling myself on his ready erection. He as hr grabbed my hips and pushed me farther down making me gasp in pleasure and pain. "Yes" I moaned before picking up a nice pace of bouncing.
Mon-El's POV
I was so excited to have Kara hopefully to myself this weekend. I hoped no one would need Supergirl this weekend. Because that would mean going to the deo and that would mean having to see Wink which would rslesult in me having to watch him undress her with his eyes. I thought as Kara made pancakes in just a T-shirt giving me galnces of her ass and pussy as she swayed her hips to some music. Damn was she sexy. I couldn't help myself. In a second I had her shirt torn off her and my pants which is the only thing I was wearing off and was kissing her. "Mon-El, the pancakes will burn" she said as I lifted her on to the counter. I stopped clicked off the stove then was back to kissing her body.
Kara's POV
After me and Mon-El were done I finished the pancakes then we sat down to eat. For the second time he picked up his stack of pancakes like a hamburger but I quickly stopped him and showed him the right way. After eating we decided to snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. It had been half way through the movie and I didn't even know what was going on I was to busy laying back on the couch while Mon-El fingered me then as I hits my climax I screamed then my phone went off. "It's the DEO"I said as Mon-El took his 2 fingers out and licked them clean. "They need me their's an alien attack down town" I said and I got off the couch and super sped to get my suit on. "I'm coming with you" he said standing up. "Mon-El, you can't you haven't even completed your training" I said walking to the balcony. "Do you think I care I'm not letting you go by yourself" he said walking with me. "Fine but just stay at the deo till I need help please" I said as I started to float. "Fine" he said as he started his floating too and the we both flew off at top speed.
......................................................
What do you think will happen will the attack be more dangerous than normal or will Mon-El have no reason to help?!?!