showing off

"Ugh" I groaned trying to pull one of my t-shirts on. Mon-el stepped in to the closet
"whats wrong?"
"I cant find any clothes that fit" I threw my hands In the air. U
heard his chuckle as his hands wrapped around my small belly. Apparantly alien babies grow faster so even though I was on 3 weeks I looked like 4 months.
"borrow one of my t-shirts" he grabbed my favorite grey sweat shirt of his handing it to me.
"I cant, were going out" I groaned shoving out of his arms.
"Im pretty sure no one will even notice, your pregnant remember, consider this a free pass" he threw me the sweater walking out. I considered it for a munute then slipped the t-shirt on putting on my biggest pair of yoga pants.

Now that I was bigger it was too risky to fly. So when I came out seeing mon el gone it wasnt a surprise. He had left a note saying not to leave the house with out him. I grabbed some coffee and sat on the couch. It was a rainy day the sky was dark giving off a moody atomsphere.

But the rain drops were calming. I just sat there and put on soft music in the backround. I got the chills so I covered up with the thick blanket that was on the back of the couch. soon I fell asleep.

I was brought out of my sleep by the softest voice. "kara sweetheart wakie wakie" they said. I groaned slowly opening my eyes. Mon-El was stadning above me whispering for me to wake up. "Im up" i groaned. He smiled stroking my cheek.

"come one we have to get to the deo" he stood all the way, helping me up. i stood and ge wrapped his arm around my waist "The car is waiting" he grabbed The umbrella on the way out. we took tge elevator then left in the car. A we pulled up to the deo. Like usual there were people waiting to help us in. But mon-el, like usual, wouldnt let them touch me.

I was wrapped in alex's arms as soo as i entered the deo. "how have you been?" she smiled looking me over. She placed her hand on my stomache lovingly. "good" u smiled. my mom came around the corner "time for your daily checkup" she smiled helping in to a room and on a bed. They had created a mix between led and kryptonite to safely preform a ultrasound on my Baby.

Se lifted my shirt just high enough and put the cool cream on my belly. The montitor was infront of me an mon-el as she put the thing to my belly as soon as it touch it its heart beat filled the room. You could finally see its growing form on the screen. Ad thats when i realized not fitting in to my clothes was worth it. i looked over at mon-el who now had tears in his eyes clutching my hand in his. We were happy

----------3 months later------------

I felt seat dripping down my temples and my breathing was too hard. Where was I what was this? My eyes were blurry looking around the bright room. I'm so tired a door click open and that when I heard it. Tears stung in my eyes and everything became clear. My baby... My beautiful baby girl bon well Bon El to be exact. I reached out my hands my eyes landing on the small child. She's was swaddled in a light purple blanket how pretty. A crying mon-el placed her in my arms. I looked down at her little sleeping face and booped her nose. Her big eyes fluttered open as mon-el place and cold cloth on my forehead. I looked down and was met with the most gorgeous shade of blue. I cryed more then smiled she giggled at me main more tears stain my cheeks I heard a light choked chuckles besides me I looked over she's mon-el admiring his daughter. In that moment I was completely content nothing could've made it better.

Well fuck me side ways I'm done with it ik I stop writing for a very long time and I mean very and I'm a total dick for doing that with no explanation but I just wasn't inspired for awhile so I decided to just get it over with and finish it I hope you all enjoyed this shitty fanfic maybe I'll add some more in the future