Whoa

Kara's POV
Mon-El was was pulling down my panties slowly building the anticipation. He was placing little kisses along my collar bone. "Oh my God" we heard from behind us we both jumped a part. I quickly pulled my panties back up and pulled my shirt down. I turned around to see Alex holding holding a hand above her eyes. "Is it OK to look" she said slowly lowering her hand. "Yes" Mon-El said. Mon-El pulled me back in to his lap as Alex sat in the arm chair next to the couch. "OK fist sorry for inturuppting, second you did remember it's movie night and winn and James should be here soon" Alex said. I heard Mon-El slightly growled when she said James name ,which I didn't even know if he would show up. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot" I said. "Well let me get dressed" I said slowly getting up from Mon-El's lap. "Would one of you call for pizza and potstickers" I said walking towards the bed room. "Sure thing" Alex said. I heard Alex on the phone ordering more food as I changed. I came out of the room in tights and the same shirt, I bounded over to Mon-El's open arms and curled up in his arms again. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door drawing my attention away from playing with the buttons on Mon-El's shirt. "I'll get it" Alex said setting her beer down and jogging to the door. She opened it to reavel a happy Winn and uncomfortable James. "Come on in" she said to them as she opened the door wider for their entry. As soon as James entered Mon-El pulled me tight against his chest and growled. "Shhh" I whispered low enough so only he could here. They all walked over to the living room Alex sitting in the arm chair, Winn plopping down beside me and Mon-El and James sitting in the other arm chair. I grabbed Mon-El's chin and made him loon away from James and at me. "Please, be good" I whispered before kissing him. "I will" Mon-El said. "So, what movie are we watching" Wink said obviously oblivious to the mention in the room. "I was thinking that new movie La La Land" Alex said. "Really, a musical" Winn said turning the tv on. "No well watch fanstastkc beasts" I said to stop the arguing. "Sounds fine with me" Alex and Winn said. "So when's the food gonna get here"James said speaking for the first time tonight. "Should be here Andy minute now" Alex said her eyes still on the tv as Winn  searched for Fantastic Beasts. A few minutes after Winn had found the movie and was about to play it the food came Alex of course got it and almost dropped the 4 pizzas and 4 containers of pot stickers on top. "I'll help" Winn said pooping up from the couch and jogging over to Alex. It was just me Mon-El and James left there while Alex and Winn got the food out. "So how have you been, Kara"he said making sure to only make eye contact with me. "I've been fine,  thank you" I felt Mon-El's cluch on me tighten."And you,Mon-El" ? He asked. "Great" Mon-El said. "OK foods ready" Alex called, then her and winn started getting their food. I quickly popped out of Mon-El's lap and headed to the kitchen he was following me, of course, and James was behind him. We quickly got our food then we sat back in our spot this time I was nuzzles in Mon-El's side, so we could hold our plates. We turned off all the lights and the movie started. About half way through I couldn't focus on the movie so I started placing little kisses on Mon-El's jaw line. I heard him take a sharp breath, I loved making him this way. I started kissing and sucking his throat his breath was shaky. All the sudden he pulled me on his lap. "What are yo..." I noticed something hard poking my butt and stopped from saying the rest. After a few minutes of watching the movie again I had and Idea. I moved my body so his erection was pushing on my pussy, then slowly started rocking my hips. "Kara" I heard him growl only to we're I could here. "What" I answered back. "Please stop" he groaned. "Why, don't you want it" I whispered seductively. "Yes,  but your friends are here" he said his eyes glued to mine. Then I realized they we're still here "fine" I said crawling off of him but making sure to put my legs over his croch so no one can see his erection. A half an hour later and the movie was over. "Well I'm off, Maggie is waiting for me at the bar" Alex said with a big grinn on her face. "Ok just don't stay out to late" I said as she walked towards the door. "Well we should get going too" Winn  said looking at James. "Yup" James said standing up. "Well by then" Winn said as James followed him towards the door. "Bye" I said as the left. I was still looking towards the door as it clicked shut all the sudden my tights we're ripped off and the inside of my thighs was getting kissed vigorously. "Oh my God Mon-El" I screamed as he he pushed his tounged on my clit through the thin, soaked material of my panties. He ripped my panties of and pushed his tounge in to me I screamed. Just as I was about to cum he piled away. "Wha- what are you doing" I asked confused and frustrated. "Sucks being teased doesn't it" he said with a smirk. "Oh but you forgot one thing" I said tackling him. "You can't control me" I said ripping off his pants and boxers then impaling my self on his erection. We moaned in unison then he tore myshirt and bra away and I tore tore his shirt off.