Dispute

The cops' flashlights lit up the trunk of the car as the back door lifted up. It was empty. Nothing. There was no sign of a body ever being dumped back here. No sign of any blood, no evidence to prove against them. But how? What was the possibility that a group of young guys in a black SUV with a dent on the rear bumper was out at night at this hour near the location from the man who called? There was no way that these guys could match the description so perfectly and not have any signs of a murder here. Was that man pranking them? But he couldnt be. This was a serious matter. How could they have gotten rid of a body entirely in under five minutes of the call? This was impossible.

The officers looked at each other quizzically. They looked back to only find the youngsters sitting and staring in fear. Why would they have resisted and questioned them if they had nothing to hide? Then again, police brutality was increasingly becoming more common and young people like them fear anything that might take their future away. The initial cop looked back at the empty car once again, questioning the possibilities. 

"Take them to the station. We have questions to ask," said the cop.

Each cop got in their respective vehicles and drove back to their proper assigned jobs for the night. Hoseok and Jin were taken in one car as Jungkook and V were in the other. Connective calls from the walkie talkies were the only sound heard from anyone. The officers sat in internal dispute of how this could happen. If they really were murderers, they were good, but these cops were no detectives. 

Upon arriving at the station, Jungkook was placed into the interrogation room first as the rest were kept in individual rooms, waiting their turn into questioning. 

****************

Suga stepped into his house, immediately spotting the blood stain in his carpet. How would he hide this? He licked his lips, staring at the stain. The cops weren't slow to arrive. They would definitely question the man and check for his safety. He went into his cleaning supplies and found a stain removing spray from when Jimin accidentally knocked down red punch at a hang out they had some months ago. He quickly sprayed and blotted the blood stain. It cleaned to a certain extent but it was still visible. What could he do? 

The feared red and blue lights flashed into his house from across the street. Luckily, his house lights were still off. This was good. He looked down at the stain once more and ran to his room. He changed into his pajamas, throwing his clothes into the dirty basket and messily moving the blankets from his bed. he ruffled his hair and sat in the kitchen, waiting for a knock on his door.

And there it was. He sat there for a moment before quietly making his way to the front door. Another knock was heard before he roughly said "who is it?" he opened the door and saw a police woman and her partner standing in front of his door. "uh. hi. How can I help you?" He said, eyes squinting against the bright police car lights. He crossed his arms pretending to be cold from being woken up from his warm slumber. "Hi. Sorry for waking you at this hour. Im Officer Lee and this is Officer Park. We received a call of a suspicious car near this residence. The neighbor across from you was concerned that he saw a group of young men with what appeared to be a body of some sort. Maybe a murder. Did you happen to spot any unusual activity or people you could point out to us?" she said.

Yoongi looked over her shoulder and saw his neighbor looking over to him fearfully. "Oh wow. That sounds terrifying. Actually I went to bed early today so I haven't seen anything. Is he holding up okay?" he asked. "He's a bit shaken, but we'll take care of him." She said as she wrote a note down. "Heres the number for the station if you happen to find anything unusual again or if you remember seeing anything you might've missed remembering today." Yoongi took the note with a nod and a bow. "I'll give you a call if i do. Thank you so much for your concern," Yoongi said. He was no actor, but he really pulled off the concerned neighbor act tonight. "Have a good night sir." "Yes you too officer," he said before giving the neighbor a glance that made him immediately turn away in fear. He turned around and closed the door behind him, crumbling and throwing away the paper.