Chapter 4

A/N: Helllooooo Chapter 5 is not as long as I promised but they will come longer throughout the chapters. Hope you enjoy. :)

It was just the truck door hitting the hotel door. "OMG thank god!" Lilly said.

Tara got out of the shower and was smoking she took so hot of a shower. I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off till I farted. It even made Elizabeth laugh.

"Wait I thought you killed the governor when she killed Megan?" Tara said.

"I thought I did too! Someone had to of saved him. But who would do that?" Lilly said.

"But hey at least his ugly ass is dead now." Tara said.

"Yeah I don't want him any type of governor around me." Lilly said.

"I wonder where grandmas soul went." Elizabeth said.

"We'll sweetie she went to heaven. She doesn't have to worry about walkers anymore. She's singing with the angels." Lilly said.

"Oh great! She loved to sing!" Elizabeth said.

"I can't wait for all of this to end." Lilly said.

"HOW DA HELL DO YOU EXPECT THIS TO END? THEM LITTLE VAGINA EATERS ARE EVERYWHERE." Tara said.

" You need some damn anger management." Lilly said.

"I'm going to take a shower." Lilly said.

"Whatever dick hole" Tara said.

"Unless you want my goddamn foot shoved so far up your ass you taste leather for a month then you better shut your damn mouth." Lilly said

Lilly got out of the shower to see Elizabeth asleep. But she looked over to see Tara trying to fuck a pillow. "WHAT THE HELL." Lilly said.

"WHAT NO I WAS JUST FLUFFING IT." Tara said.

"WITH YOUR PUSSY!?!?" Lilly said

"Oh god I going to bed have fun." Lilly said.

We woke up the next morning and everything was silent we was actually comfortable. "Do you think we could actually stay here?" Lilly Said.

"I don't know let's see if the tv works tho." Tara said.

Lilly turns on the tv and right when she did Spongebob came on.

"OH HELL YEAH THATS MY FUCKING YELLOW NIGGA!!!!!!! HELL YES WERE STAYING HERE" Tara said.

"Alright we have enough food and water to last us awhile. You know we could actually build a gate around here and go out and find survivors and help them live a normal life. "I was a indoor pool when I was in the office." Tara said.

"This would be perfect for a shelter there's rooms,beds, tv , hot water and a pool!" Lilly said.

"Should we built a gate and help others?" Tara said.

"Yes we should." Lilly said.

It's settled they are going to start there own shelter and go out and find people in need.