Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update! My story was removed but I got it back. I hope you Like the update. :)

They were headed down the road hitting every walker in the way. They were all upset. They guessed Elizabeth couldn't take it anymore and she jumped into a field of walkers.

"DIE BITCH DIE" Tara kept screaming.

She was pissed that Elizabeth would actually do that.

Lilly was somewhat a goody goody but she tried to be a bad ass but she wasn't doing a very good job.

"Hey y'all, If we are ever going to find survivors we need a new car that doesn't make so much noise so it doesn't attract walkers."

"I never thought about that, good idea Jacob." Lilly said.

So they are now searching for a new car. One big enough to hold survivors if they found any.

About 2 hours later they come across a school.

"Maybe we could get one of those busses!" Tara said.

"Let's try." Lilly said.

They go over to the busses and went to the newest buss they had there. They opened the back of the buss to see that it was full of people.

"Wtf." Lilly said.

The people jumped and just starred at Lilly, Tara, and Jacob.

"What are you people doing on here?" Jacob said.

"Our driver who picked us up trying to save us went outside to use the bathroom and he got eaten by those things." One of the people said.

"We'll we have a safe place with beds, electricity, water, food, a pool, etc. would you like us to take you there? We were actually out looking for survivors." Lilly said.

"YES, PLEASE!" The same person said.

We all boarded the buss. Lilly went to the front and started it. The people kept thanking them because they knew they were going to be safe. There was kids and parents and even elderly people.

"Alright we're here." Lilly said.

Everyone got out of the buss and went into the parking lot of the hotel as Tara closed the gate behind them.