Chapter 42 - Booty & Boys

"Oh my god you're lying!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"No I'm serious Ashton wiped out and it was embarrassing because he was in front of the girl who he had a major crush on I couldn't breathe for the longest time" I kept laughing.

"Wow I haven't laughed that hard in about two months... Thanks Luke" I smiled at him.

He blushed and took a sip of his drink "so did you think about the choice?"

"What choice?"

"You know if you're coming to tour with us?" and then it hit me again that hollow feeling knowing that the day the boys leave is coming sooner and sooner and before I know it it's time to decide if want to stay here or go on tour with them.

"Cali?" I notice a hand waving in my face.

"Oh sorry... no I haven't decided yet."

"Oh ok, but when you do let me know. It'd be nice to have you on the tour" he took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah I'll let you know" when I even made up my mind yet.

...

I couldn't stop laughing as I walked up the steps into my apartment "I had a really fun time tonight Luke it really got my mind off of some things" I can tell he was starting to feel nervous by the way his body movement was.

"Oh yeah sure no problem I had fun too" we were now standing at my front door.

"Well... I guess I better go inside" I started to open up the door.

"Hey Cali do you think we can do this again sometime?"

"I would love that" I walked inside but then walked back out to give him a kiss on the cheek "goodnight Luke" I couldn't stop smiling to myself.

"Goodnight Cali" I heard last as I closed the front door and slipped off my heels.

I tip toed into my bed room and slipped off my clothes and put on some shorts and a t shirt. I hopped into bed just thinking about tonight Luke is a really fun guy and there isn't anything I rather do right now then talk to him.

I turned my body to the side with my eyes closed then opened them to find Liam in my bed.

I scream and fall on the ground I run to turn on the light "Liam what the hell are you doing in my bedroom!?"

"I was waiting for you! Dee told me you went out with Luke and I was worried that something happened between you and Harry and when I came here you weren't here so I was told I can wait so I waited for like 4 hours thanks for that by the way and then I ended up falling asleep. Oh by the way I feel sorry for your husband because you scream so damn loud!" he started to wiggle his ear.

I kept panting because of how out of breath I was "you should of called or texted me telling me you were here geez you scared the crap out of me" I started to laugh as I turned off the light and walked back over to my bed.

"You want me to stay?"

"Well there's no point in you leaving is there?" I heard him chuckle as he got under the covers and made himself comfortable.

We turned our bodies to face them in the middle "so are you going to tell me what's wrong or am I gonna have to ask you?" even though it was midnight the moon was shining to bright I can still see his eyes piercing back at me.

"I seen Kendall kiss harry, I'm telling you Liam there really is no point in me telling him how I feel... we're just not meant to be" I can feel a tear fall from my eye and over the bridge of my nose.