Christmas Time (Part 3)

Y/n's pov

"Are you sure you have everything you need?" I asked as Sapphire pulled her luggage to her car with the help of B/n

Sapphire turned around to look at me"I'm positive! That's the tenth time you've asked that!" She laughed.

B/n grunted as he lifted a couple of bags into her car"What did you put in these?!" He grunted as he dropped one of them.

"Careful! You don't want to break those rocks in there!" Sapphire shouted at him. I laughed "You actually put rocks in there?!"

Sapphire smirked when B/n opened one of the bags to have rocks fall out. "Told ya~" She sang in a touting tone. B/n glared at Sapphire as she continued to smirk.

We finally got all her luggage into her car "Cupcake~! Come on girl, we are leaving a a few minutes!" Sapphire yelled towards the house. Cupcake came running with her favorite chew toy in her mouth.

"Aw so cute" I said looking at Cupcake "I'm going to miss you, Saph" Sapphire gave a sad smile "It's only for 2 weeks. I'll be back after the new year" She said giving me a hug.

I hugged back. We stood there hugging for a few minutes before she let go. B/n walked over and put his hand on Sapphires shoulder "I'm going to miss your ugly face everyday" He sigh with a fake sadness in his voice. Sapphire slapped his hand so he would move it "And same to you" She smiled

"Bye, Sapphire!" I said as she walked to her car. She smiled and wave "Bye! Don't open your presents until Christmas Day!" She said as Cupcake got into her car and they drove off.

~time skip~

It's been a few days and it's Christmas Eve!! Sapphire went home to see family so it's been quiet....I mean REALLY quiet. B/n seems really relaxed since.
'DING DONG'

B/n looked panicked, probably thinking Sapphire was back early. I laughed and stood up to get the door. "Hello? I have a package for Sapphire.." The man at the door said. "Oh she not home right now but I can sign for the package" I said. "Sure" He handed me the thing to sign for it and once I handed it back, he handed me the package and left.

I close the door and sigh. Aphmau was having a Christmas party and I was going to go but I don't feel well. B/n went over early to help set up because he doesn't want to get sick. I look over at the time'4:39'. I should get my Christmas sweater with f/t(Favorite thing) on it on. I walk to my room and place the package down.

Time skip to when you get to the party

"Aph? Can you open the door? I'm freezing out here" I groggily say
"YEAH! Sorry for not openi-" Aphmau opens the door and sees me"Y/N! Are you feeling okay?!"

"No but I want to be here" I fake smile trying to seem like it's not bad.
"If you say so" She grabs my wrist and pulls me inside"But don't over do it with the Christmas magic!"

I laughs a little and walk over to the couch. I sit on the couch an listen to the music.

Aph always picks awesome songs. I close my eyes for a seconds and when I open them, I see people staring at me

"What?" I ask groggily(I has I new favorite word)
"We were about to start building gingerbread houses and wanted to see if you wanted to join" Some one said.  

My eyes are still adjusting so I couldn't see anything. When my eyes finally adjust I see Garroth, Laurence, and Dante.

"Oh. I'd love to join" I said going to stand up but I had to sit back down." You okay, Y/n?" Laurence asks worried like

"Not really..." I say groggily"I wasn't feeling well when I came here"
"Then let me take you home" The guys say at the same time

"She'll be fine!"B/n shouts"I'll take her!" "No, you stay, B/n, and you guys should stay too. I don't want to be a burden" I say apologetically. "You wouldn't be a burden"  Dante said.

Aphmau noticed and walked towards all of us. "You can stay on the couch for now, if you'd like. I'll get some blankets and pillows. " She said smiling.

"That'd be great, thank you" I gave a sick smile back. Aphmau nodded and got me some blankets. Even though I told them to go have fun, they guys took turns taking care of me for the rest of the night.

(HEY!! I'M BACK!! I know this is a really bad excuse for a Christmas chapter but it's what you get. I'm in Kentucky at the moment so chapters are going to be late. I have an idea for who takes you home so don't worry. I'm thinking about making a Aphmau roleplay. What do y'all think? Ttyl!)