Deciding on how to go viral

Y/n's pov

I wake up from my glorious nap and look at the time.'5:00' only been asleep for about 2 hours. I walk downstairs to see Sapphire talking to someone.
"Hey,Sapphire? Who are you talking too?" I ask her. She turns around to face me.
"Kawaii~chan" Sapphire answered. I smile.
"Hi, Kawaii~chan!" "Hi, Y/n~Sama! Kawaii~Chan was just talking to Sapphire ~Sama about who's the best sh-" Sapphire covers her mouth."We weren't talking about anything.. Were we..." Kawaii~chan looks like she remembered something.
"Righttt..." Sapphire whispered something to Kawaii~chan but I couldn't hear it.
Kawaii~Chan looks at me and then mumbles something, then runs. Sapphire
Face palms. Then she looks at me."Ready to go viral?" Sapphire asks.
"I was born ready!" Sapphire throws a book at me."Don't go past the first two pages." I nod my head and look at the first of the two pages.
Sapphire's list of idea's for going viral!
-P/n running off and y/n chasing her
- I chase b/n around with a lamp
-Y/n sings a song
-make a parody
- do a makeup challenge on b/n
- Put lipstick on a real pig
- Just be plain stupid
End of list

I looks at the second page then close the book quick.
"Sapphire! Why did I have to look at the second page!" I shout at her.
She looks at the page."Whoops. I forgot I put that there.." "I keeping this page!" I rip the page out. "I worked hard on that.." Sapphire mumbled. I look at her
"I'm not throwing it away, I'm keeping it so no one else can see it." I softly say.
She looks at me"You promise?" "Promise." Sapphire looks at me happier.."Which way to go viral, do you want? I personally want to chase b/n around with a lamp."
I smile"I really don't know" Sapphire gets an evil smile on her face."I know the perfect idea.." I'm scared now"W-hat do you have planned?" She looks at me
"It's a surprise..." I groan.

Time skip because I'm lazy

I've been avoiding Sapphire as much as I could. I decided to go for a walk.
As I was walking I see the guys. I smile and run over to them
"Hey,Guys!" I say smiling. They all look my way.
"Hey, Y/n!" "What are you guys doing?" "Trying to get a fight started." Dante answered."A fight?!" I exclaim. He looks at me and nods."We'll stop it before it gets out of hand." I roll my eyes and watch.

Sapphire's pov

I'm see y/n hanging out with the guys. I smirk evilly and go all ninja style going over there. I notice that all the guys are surrounding Y/n, thankfully she's not hurt.
She must be telling a story. I wait for the right moment. I turn my camera on.
I sneak up behind one of the guys and push them into Y/n.

Y/n's pov

I was in the middle of telling a story, when I close my eyes. The next thing I know is that someone's kissing me?!(Totally not of Sapphire's doing..) I open my eyes to see .....

<This is where you guys tell me who is kissing y/n! Voting of course. It's all the guys on Lovers Lane even Aaron. I'm going to have a time skip soon after  the going viral thing. It's just to December. But not right now. I will have a chapter of an a/n of the OC form! Don't worry! I'll probably use more than one, depending on what I need! Ttyl!>