Vision

I opened my eyes, this was not the Lobby, it was not home either, the room was dimly lit but for a large round table before me. I looking at the Ark I think, I could see the islands that I was so familiar with they had been shrunk down so small, I could not have identified the tiny specs moving along the light sand of the beaches, had I tried. I stepped to the edge, I could see my home island, the crescent shape formed below the blue obelisk, I looked to the other end of the table the green obelisk floated there near the Center, to its north was a small cloud of smoke and dust rising from the makeshift ground, I stepped around the table to take a closer look. I could see the building from the event, the colosseum lay in ruins ash and dust drifted over the remains of the once proud structure.

I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, what was this place, how was this little map so accurate. I turned around trying to see anything else in the dim room but it seemed empty but for me and this table. I went back to the table and leaned my hands against the lip, there was a small gap between the water of the sea and the edge of the table. I gasped as a shock ran up my arms, it felt like nothing I had ever experienced before, such power I did not know existed. I saw the table in a whole new light, instead of little dots to represent life on the Ark I now saw those lights as what they were, the animals and the people, predators showed up red in my eyes, herbivores shown green, most of the lights were green, and humans shown a pale blue, but for a small handful that shown white.

"I am sure by now you have identified the life forms before you," He voice whispered softly in my ear. I spun no one was there, not even his playful blue eyes shown in the darkness around me. I put my hands on my head and closed my eyes, "You are not going crazy, now look and learn." He said, I opened my eyes and looked once more at the map before me. "Green are the gentle plant eaters harmless and provide meat for everyone else. The red are those that hunt and kill. Blue are our people, shining like their beacons in the darkness, and those few white lights you see are the Admins. You my dear shine brighter than any of them because you are my Admin." He said. I let out a heavy sigh.

"What does that mean?" I asked the empty room.

"You must learn you must grow and to do this you need to see more of your home then just the island your tribe calls home." He said.

"Don't you mean our tribe?"

"Once yes but I stay here now watching over everyone," He said.

"Then who is living in the bunks with the rest of my tribe?" I felt his presence shift.

"A piece of me," He laughed, "To give you something to hang on to, but don't expect much from him in the way of intelligent company," He hummed I could see him in my mind, leaning against the table not a care in the world, a happy grin on his face.

"I don't understand."

"You do not have to that is not your job." He whispered to me, "Now look closely, these are the people you serve, you are an Admin a leader a light in the darkness." He breathed, even though he was not there I still felt a shiver down my spine, I felt the pressure of his hand on my shoulder.

"Now you understand," He said softly, "I have faith in you, I know it will be hard but don't let it break you. It will feel like you are drowning but you cannot give in. Find the energy of your tames, of your tribe mates, it will ground you, it will keep you above the waves of darkness that seek to pull you down." I turned around only darkness still.