Chapter 18- Ex?

He lets out an interested 'huf' but lightly smirks while doing so, "You forgot your phone and backpack"  he says, and raises you backpack to your range of vision.

"Gaah, I'm such a dumbass" you exclaim and hit your forehead repeatedly a few times. 

How could you forget your backpack, let alone leave your phone at the mercy of seven boys, few of which know your password. 

"Thanks, tho" you tell him and make an attempt to take your backpack from his hands, but he pulls back biting his lower lips, and raising his free hand in front of your face and waving his index finger indicating a 'no' 

"Thanks what?" he raises an eyebrow waiting for you to get what you are supposed to say. 

You forrow your eyebrows and the corners of your mouth fall down making a frown, thinking whether Koreans say something specific after the 'Thank you'  part but nothing comes to your mind, "Thanks Jimin?"  you ask cautiously. 

Jimin sighs in irritation as he rolls his eyes,  "Jimin What?" he says putting more emphasis on the 'what'. 

You blink your eyes at him clueless not figuring out what he wants you to say, your head feeling more heavy as you try to investigate what is missing from the words you are saying to him. 

"What?" you ask blankly looking in his eyes. 

He sighs again in irritation, rubbing his hand against his forehead, "You should seriously show some manners to your elders"  

And now it hits you, he's pulling the 'Oppa'  thing again.

Having grown really tired of this, you give him the 'are you fucking serious' look before grabbing your backpack and the forcing it out of his grip. 

You turn around with no words and continue walking towards the bus station. 

However, Jimin decides that you have not been teased enough and jogs to catch up to you. 

"Aaah, you really need to be taught a few things" he says pruning his lips, while casually walking next you. 

"What are you doing?" you ask not giving him a glance. 

"Making your life hell. Plus, you're ill you might need help" He responds. 

What the actual fuck? What game are you trying to play, Park? I'm not following up. 

"I don't need you" you respond with a cold voice and as you say that you step on your shoe laces and find yourself falling, heading face-first to the ground. However, two hands catch your coat and pull you back before you go too far with your fall and they help you regain your balance. 

"You were saying?" he asks cheekilly. 

"Thanks," you sigh, and internally cuss at your clumsiness and loose shoe laces as you bent down to tie them. 

"Thanks, what?" He asks mockingly. 

"Thank you for being kind enough and not let me kiss the ground with my face" you give him a full answer through gritted teeth, without it requiring the name 'Jimin'  or the word 'Oppa'. 

"Good enough, but not what I wanted" He says pulling the corners of his mouth down and tilting the his head to the left,  a little bit. 

"I'm not giving you that pleasure," you say as you stand up feeling a little bit light headed from the sudden move.

"You still have to" he says in a sing-song voice. 

You really don't understand what he's trying to do, a few hours ago, he was all hostile, grumpy,  rude,  offensive and now all he's all cheeky, helpful, and willing to take you home. Well, he didn't say the words exactly like that but it seems like he implied it.