Chapter 64- Childhood Friend

"So..., we're sharing a room," Jimin says awkwardly as both of you stand in front of his bed room's door.

Yes, in the end the two friends- JiHyun YeoWol- won over both your and Jimin's argues and kept JiHyun's room to themselves, while forcing Jimin to his own room, with you.

You can't say that you totally hate this idea. It's a mixture of everything. It may be weird, awkward and soon as hell to share a room with Jimin, however it's a new experience and you're always down for them.

"Yea...," you respond- also in awkwardness- while you slowly nod your head blankly staring at the white door.

Out of the blue you hear Jimin chuckle and your head snaps to look at him, wondering what the hell is so funny to him.

"Why are you laughing?" you ask him to raising an eyebrow but the smile never leaves his face.

"It's just that," he begins, "A while ago, we disliked each other so much, I never would've thought that you'd be spending the New Year's with me and my family," he covers his face with his hand,

"It's just weird and out of the ordinary, I mean, everything is going so fast, you didn't even know I had a younger brother and now we're sharing a room," he stops not knowing how to continue and you speak now understanding him completely.

"Well, that's why I told you it wasn't a the best of ideas to have me here, but what's done is done and now we have to pull through the outcome of our choices, whether it's awkward, annoying, funny, or embarrassing," you say and give him a shrug and he nods his head in agreement.

"You seem like a person who knows how to give an advice," Jimin says looking at you and approvingly nodding his head.

"Why thank you," you tell him while giving him a smile, "And you look like a person who doesn't snore in their sleep let's hope it's true," you pat his shoulder jokingly and open the door to his room.

"I don't snore, it's you who I should be worried about, you definitely gave some funny sounds back at the train," Jimin says as he follows right behind you.

"Me?" you ask in surprise, you've never been told that you snore, "I snored?" you ask putting emphasis on your words and pointing towards your chest in disbelief.

"Shit," you say, actually believing what Jimin has told you, "I didn't bother anyone did I?" you ask your eyes going wide.

Jimin tries to stay serious and continue this little game, however your reaction makes him crack up and he just laughs.

"You're so gullible," he says through laughter and you realize he just fooled with you.

"I'm supposed to trust you...since you know you're a friend, now," you explain yourself putting emphasis on the word friend and Jimin's laugh fades away as his face turns more serious but it's soft and it shows a happy expression.