Chapter #11

Last Chapter:

Haruhi's POV

So I walked over to them and got into the limo as well so that they could take me home.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kyoya's POV

After Tamaki closed the door, Lucy was still crying her eyes out. So I did something that I hadn't done in a very long time.

I kissed her on the lips.

I couldn't see what Lucy's face looked like but there were still tears coming down her face but not as heavy as they were before.

When I pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes, Lucy had a shocked expression. I thought that the second after I did that, she would've slapped me to go away or yell at me but to my surprise, she didn't do either.

Rather her tears of sadness seemed to turn to tears of joy in a matter of a couple of seconds.

I moved my left hand to her face and got rid of the tears as she smiled at me. I was so happy, I hadn't seen her smile a real smile in such a long time.

Then she stopped smiling and asked "If you didn't do it then who did? Can you tell me who did? You were there that night."

"I don't think you would want to know who did it because even if I told you, Lucy, he has already been taken care of." I said

Lucy looked at me with a serious look and said "I want to know anyway." I sighed and nodded my head in understanding.

Lucy's POV

After Kyoya nodded his head he moved his mouth to my ear and said "Your dad."

I gripped his arm tightly and started shaking like crazy. Kyoya then put a hand on my head and he pulled me closer.

After being in that position for a while, I stopped shaking and quickly pulled away running into the bathroom vomiting. All the pain in my body just seemed to disappear after hearing that news.

Kyoya came in afterward rubbing my back as I emptied my stomach.

When I stopped, I got up and washed out my mouth. I then looked at him and said with a somewhat calm voice, "Why didn't you tell me that the day? The day that I accused you of it, why didn't you say anything?"

Kyoya looked at me with soft eyes saying "Cause at that time, it was right after your mom died and he wasn't abusive to you at that time. You loved him because he was the only parent you had left. But when I was over that night Ron told me if I were to ever tell you he would find a way to kill me. He threatened your life! He would kill you in front of me, I couldn't imagine watching you die with my own eyes!"

Once Kyoya was done talking, I hugged him tightly gripping his shirt as tears started to come down my face once more.

Original Date Posted: Apr. 20th, 2017

Updated: Jan. 8th, 2022