Part 8

"(Y/n)?" I groan and turn the other way, trying to block out the sound. "(Y/n)!" My hand twitched and then I felt myself being picked up, I groan and snuggle into whoever was carrying me. I honestly didn't care about who was carrying me, All I cared about was sleeping. I can't sleep unless Yuri was near to me. Hence us sleeping in the same room, It was Yuri's Idea about I hated being alone, without him next to me. "Yuri..." I mumble to myself as I fall back into a peaceful slumber, My music singing me a soft lullaby.  

3rd person pov

Marco was blushing as the beautiful young model slept in his arms, Cuddling his left arm. "Yuri..." The young girl utters in her unconscious state. "You two will be together soon, (Y/n) I promise you." Where is he?" The red haired male mutters annoyed. Suddenly, Someone sneaks up on the red haired male. "Marco!" Marco jumps in the air and makes sure that the beauty in his arms was still asleep. "Viktor!" The rednette growls through clenched teeth. The Silver haired male's attention turns on the (H/c) beauty in his red-haired friend arms.

"This is (Y/n). She is my model, She fell asleep and hasn't woken up." The rednette explains to the other male. The silver-haired male looks at the girl and then asks "Is she going to be my modelling partner?" Marco answers the question with a nod and the silvernette male grabs the girl from his friend's arms and state's "It's starting to snow, and a dress isn't going to keep her warm." The other just nods and follows his friend. Their luggage was coming soon so it didn't matter If she really needed anything she could borrow. 

Your pov

I woke up to find myself in a bed, Wearing a long-sleeved white baggy top which comes down to my thigh. I yawn and get out of the bed. I could hear the sound of Marco laughing. I followed the sound to find him in a green robe with a man with silver hair. "Ah, Tiger. You're awake." I nod and the silver-haired man smiles warmly at me. I blink and Marco nods. I walk towards them and take a seat next to them. I honestly didn't care what I looked like. I just wanted Yuri.

"I heard you were going to be my modelling partner." I nod and he smiles "How old are you?" I answer his question by saying "I'm 14 years old." He gasps and asks "Have you got your soul mark yet?" I nod and he offers "I will show you mine if you show me your~!" I only nod and he shows me his wrist which had the name 'Yuri K' on it. I show him my wrist and his eyes widen "Please don't tell me because I haven't looked at it yet." He nods and smiles