Part 15

I wake up to find myself in Yuri's arms, "Yuri?" I call out to him, softly. He stirs in his sleep but keeps a firm hold on me. My heart was beating out of my chest; My face starts to go red. "Yuri!" I call out to him, this time a bit louder. Why is it so hard to wake him? 

I groan as he turns, making me land on top of him. "Yuri, Please." He squeezes me tightly making my arms to drop. Sighing, I grasp his shirt and cuddle into him again. I should have thought of this beforehand. Now, I'm stuck in Yuri's grip. Somehow a smile makes its way on my face. I kiss his cheek and, slowly drifting to sleep. 

Yuri pov

I wake up to find someone clinging onto my shirt, Sitting up. I see (H/l) (H/c) locks and a small hand holding my shirt. It was (Y/n) and on her face was a small smile on her face. I grab my phone and, take a photo. I post it on Instagram with the message, 'My kitten.' Sorry 'Yuri's angels' Yuri Plisetsky is a taken man, meaning he is unavailable. 

She wakes up soon after. Her eyes were half-closed, making her look adorable. She sits up and yawns. "Good morning." She smiles at me, "Yuri, you are a deep sleeper." I tilt my head and states, "I woke up one hour ago, You didn't wake up when I called your name." I chuckle, Making her wrap her arms around my neck. I sigh but stand up, carrying her downstairs. Her head lands on my shoulder. 

"Where are Yurio and Tiger?" I hear Viktor ask, Marco then states, "They went to Yuri's room after I met my soul mate." I sigh and walk through the door. "Sup," I ask and they look at us. Viktor gives me 'the smile' and states, "Yuri, I gave you Agape. Not Eros." I turn bright red and state, "We didn't do anything!" 

Kitten tilts her head and states, "We slept together." Marco faints while Robbie laughs. "In the same bed." She finishes. Pig goes red thinking about it,  Viktor chuckles. " I shake my head and kisses her on the forehead. She looks up at me, I kiss her on the lips making her go bright red. I laugh as she hides her face in my neck.

God, I love her so much. She is too adorable, I sware it's illegal sometimes.