Part 7

Time skip 3 weeks

It's been 3 weeks since I've become a model, Grandfather has been proud of me and we are able to afford more stuff, However, to me, The money means nothing. I'm doing as Grandfather asks and that's all. Marco was planning to pick me up today to talk to my grandfather, For a reason that I'm not notified about. Sitting on Yuri's bed, I'm cuddling the kitten plushie he won me at the fair when I was 7, It was (F/c) with little bluish green eye and an (E/c) eye. I loved it with all of my heart, Truly.

I could hear Marco's car pull up, My grandfather and Marco have become great friends. Since he was my reason for becoming a model; You could even say that Marco was grateful to my grandfather, he isn't the only one. I'm too, thankful to him and Yuri. They have given me love and a home. Yuri has given me time and love, I feel like I've been given a second chance. "Kitten! Come here, child!" I hear my grandfather call for me. I leave my room, leaving my kitten teddy on my bed, safe from any dirt or anyone.

Walking down the stairs, I see Marco sitting opposite grandfather; "Grandfather?" I call out to him, He looks at me and smiles "Hello My kitten, Come here." I nod and Sit next to Grandfather. He stares at me and asks "Darling there is a modelling job which will pay good money, will you do it?" I knew that we needed the money and say "I will do it if you want me to, Grandfather." He nods and smiles at me. "Yes, she will go to Japan."  My eyes widen when he says Japan! That's where Yuri is! I glance at him.

He had a soft smile on his lips, I knew it he wanted me to see Yuri... "Do I need to pack?" He shakes his head and says "Just get the things you need," I nod and run upstairs to get my kitten. "when are we going?" He stares at me and says "Now." I nod and hug my grandfather, he whispers saying "Say hello to Yuri for me, also thank you for doing this... we need the money I love you my kitten." I pull away and say "I love you grandfather, Goodbye for now." Marco and I leave to go to the airport.