Secret's Out

Crosshair's p.o.v

"CROSSHAIRS!" I heard a loud yell with a shriek I jumped up and left my cape I ran out and saw Hound he was knocked out and Bumblebee was in Galvatron's grasp and I heard running ped steps behind me and a growl. "GALVATRON!" Optimus yelled. Galvatron smiled and threw Bumblebee back behind him he went in the air and fell on a jet which was crushed and he slid across the ground. "So nice to see you." Galvatron smiled. I growled and Optimus stepped forward putting a hand on me and I stopped growling and looked at him he looked at me with a nod and I stood straight. I looked behind Galvatron watching as Bumblebee snuck up behind Galvatron. "I do not know the reason your here." Optimus said keeping Galvatron occupied. I looked at Bumblebee who was about to put his cannon to his helm but stopped when Galvatron chuckled. I looked at him and then to Bee he had his antennae's up and Galvatron had an answer. "I'm here to gain that matrix of leadership not for your bug Autobot to try and sneak up behind me." He growled and I went optics wide as he turned around and grabbed Bumblebee by his arm and threw him to the left wall and Bumblebee fell on the ground and crawled a little to get up. "Now no more tricks." Galvatron sneered and Bumblebee was about to shoot but Optimus had something to say. "No Bumblebee." He said and Bumblebee looked at him and put the gun down but still glared at Galvatron. "Good choice." Galvatron seethed looking at Bumblebee. "But just in case you try anything." Glavatron said and hit a button and Stinger came in and pushed Bumblebee to the ground and had his cannon aimed at his head. "And if you try and fight back I will kill the fat one." Galvatron glared and Bumblebee dropped his wings and transformed his cannon into his hand again,I sighed. "So either you give it to me or I will kill her." Galvatron pointed to Tessa I watched as Cade was yelling and Shane was trying to hurt the bot pinning him down. I looked at Bee who was looking at Tessa sadly but he didn't try and move I watched as he looked to Hound and then to me I looked at him and he whirred sadly. I looked at Tessa and glared. "I have told you many times Galvatron the matrix does not be given as a gift but as a hope and it has not chosen anyone else yet." Optimus explained but Galvatron wasn't buying it.

Bumblebee's p.o.v

"Tessa honey it will be fine." Cade said and struggled to get out of the grasp of Galvatron's other hand I was thinking over a plan and smiled. "Hey marvelous moron!"I yelled and Galvatron looked at me. "Oh look he knows his name." I laughed. And he growled he set down the humans and I gave Crosshairs a look of go and get the humans and he ran to them and put them behind his back. "What was that?" Galvatron asked bending down in front of me,I gasped as he pushed Stinger off then punched me in the gut. I kicked him in the face and got up but Stinger tackled me to the ground. "OPTIMUS!" I yelled and he came charging at Galvatron and I watched as Hound got up and he took Stinger off of me and I blasted him in the face and he died there in the spot. "High five." Hound said and I gave him one and we got up we looked at Dad's battle and I looked around for something to help. But it was too late Galvatron had Dad pinned to the ground and a cannon to his head. "Now Optimus tell me your deepest secret one that includes your past." Galvatron snarled. "I do not know what you are talking about." Optimus debated. "Who is your son Optimus?!" Galvatron yelled shoving the cannon further onto his helm. "Why would I tell you?" Optimus asked struggling. "Because if you don't." Galvatron started and looked at another Stinger and he nodded to him and he grabbed Crosshairs who started to move but another stupid Stinger pointed a gun at me and started to power it on so Crosshairs gave up Tessa I looked at her and she started yelling and screaming to get away. "Or I will have my trustful bot destroy the human female." Galvatron chuckled. I looked at Drift who had a big wound and was leaning on a wall trying not to go offline and I looked at Optimus who was breathing heavily. "Now tell me Optimus who is it, and when you do tell me I will hunt that bot down and kill him so the matrix does not pick that one bot!" Galvatron yelled and I growled putting my face guard on. "My son is..-." Optimus was cut off when I tackled Galvatron and Crosshairs grabbed the Stinger that was holding Tessa and tore Tessa from his grip he then ran over to Drift and Hound took down the other Stinger.

Crosshairs p.o.v

"Get the humans and the team and go!" Optimus yelled to Bumblebee once again battling Galvatron. "HES YOUR SON ISN'T HE!" Galvatron roared and I stopped I looked at Bumblebee who ran away and grabbed the humans he stopped at Drift and me with Hound by us. "We need to go,Drift do you think you can pull threw?" Bumblebee asked putting his face guard up. "Sure can." Drift said and I looked at Bumblebee who looked at me but looked away fast. "Lets go." He said and we transformed but Bumblebee didn't. "Go out and stop I'll be right out." "But Bumblebee we have to go!" Hound yelled and Bumblebee looked at Optimus who was currently being thrown into the wall but hurried to get back up and tackled Galvatron. "GO!" Bumblebee yelled transforming and leading the way out we raced threw the streets having cars honk at us. We drove for an hour straight we made it to a deserted place and Bumblebee stopped and transformed so we did the same. "Bumblebee are you okay?" Tessa asked and Bumblebee looked down at her and hesitatedly nodded to her. "Ya f-fine." Bumblebee said and walked to Drift. "Drift lay down." Bumblebee said and Drift sat down and lay back Bumblebee crouched down and sighed. "Hound...assistance." Bumblebee said and Hound nodded and walked over starting to repair Drift. "Bumblebee." I said and he looked at me. "Optimus is gonna make it you know." I said and he looked at me and stood up and I saw Drift and Hound looking at the scene before them. "Hell he prolly already made it out and is on his way." I said and Bumblebee walked over to me and stopped when his helm was at my chassis. "I'm scared." Bumblebee started to cry and he hugged me and i sighed returning the hug I looked at Hound and Drift who were wearing sad faces but still a little smile. "Go rest kid...you need it." Hound said and Bumblebee let go and walked off going to take his nap. "Poor kid...lost his voice, lost his Dad...what's next?" Hound said and I put my head low. "I don't know but I bet loosing his life will be...Galvatron knows of Bumblebee being Optimus Prime's son and now it's gonna get a lot worse." I said turning around to them and Hound was finishing up Drift. "He also lost his home his childhood his....family members." Drift said and I looked at him I saw he was about to shed a tear of coolant too. "We have lost many things too....like our home our memories our everything." Hound said and I nodded. "And apparently Crosshairs has lost his cape." Drift laughed and we all chuckled. "Ya its back at base." I smiled. "Although I wish I had it." I sighed. "You mean this cape?" A voice said behind me I looked to see someone I thought I would never see again. But, I saw he wasn't the same...I could tell by the eyes.