Knowing

Drift's p.o.v

When I heard that Bumblebee was Optimus's son I was speechless and only Hound knew..not me and Crosshairs. I watched as Optimus took out the matrix of leadership. "I thought that it can only be used on a leader well Prime". I said and Hound nodded. "Bumblebee is remember". He whispered and I nodded. "Right". I said. I watched as he opened Bumblebee's chest with his and put the matrix of leadership in him I watched as his bandages faded off and the wound was gone. "-coming back from star command..how long was I out-" Bumblebee's radio said. "Long enough for the other two team members to know that I'm your sire". Optimus said putting his matrix back into his chest and helping Bumblebee to his peds. "-wait t-they know-". Bumblebee's radio stuttered. "Of course a youngling like you needs a sire". I said and Bumblebee scowled at me. "What"? I asked and he shook his head. "Well now that everyone knows we can tease the absolute shit out of ya"! Hound said slapping Bee's back and Bumblebee almost fell to the ground. "I wouldn't say anythin durin battle". Crosshairs said. "You are right Crosshairs..we don't want the Decepticons knowing about Bumblebee being my son...it would make Bumblebee an easy target and Megatron would kill to get him and use him to do his biding". Optimus said and Bumblebee nodded. "Well we'll keep quite then but right now". Hound said smiling. "-I'm too tired Hound-". Bumblebee said and walked by one of the gas tanks and layed down. "I think we all need a rest for what has happened tonight". Optimus said. I nodded.

Bumblebee's p.o.v

I went and layed down on the ground and looked up I couldn't see the stars tonight so I did the only thing anyone would do I just shut my optics off and imagined the stars and I didn't last long cause I fell asleep soon after that.

(---------------)MORNING(-------------)

Bumblebee's p.o.v

I woke up with something dripping in me I turned in my optics and saw it was raining but the roof over head was leaking. "Morning command center". Hound said with his face in my face. "-what...the matter with you-"? My radio sang out. "Everythin". Crosshairs spat. "Hound concerns me at a number of levels". Drift said practicing swinging his sword. "Oh come on that one was good". Hound wind throwing his hand to his side. I got up and walked by I looked to see Optimus starring out into the rain. I smiled and walked over I looked out to see the lizards on rocks and shaking themselves every so often and vultures picking at their feathers. "-rain makes corn,corn makes whiskey,whiskey makes my baby get a little frisky-". My radio sung out to the open. I looked to Optimus who had a slight smile. "It cools them all down". Optimus spoke softly. "-animals need what we need-". I said and watched as a lizard looked at my ped then ran off. "Indeed Bumblebee". Optimus said and I smiled.

Drift's p.o.v

I looked up from my sword to Bumblebee and watched as he walked over to Optimus I looked at Crosshairs and Hound who were also looking I walked ped after ped to them and sat against the building. "I don't see how we didn't see it before". I said putting my sword back in its sling. "It is to obvious but it is hard ta come across". Crosshairs said looking back at them. I watched as Bumblebee looked down and followed something with his helm. "He's still a kid...only about sixteen or seventeen in human years". I said looking down. "A bot that young doesn't deserve to be in a war..and get his voice taken away..worse tore out". Hound said quietly. I thought about it and looked back to Bumblebee. "Poor kid". Crosshairs whispered. "-hey guys wanna do something fun to past time-"? Bumblebee asked as he walked to us. "Sure". Crosshairs said throwing down the stick he was messing with. I then saw Bumblebee pick up a glob of mud and threw it at Hound. "Dang it Bee"! Hound yelled wiping the mud from his beard. "So you wanna play that game"?! I yelled and ran out from under the stations roof and picked up a glob of mud and threw it at Crosshairs which hit him in the face. "Blah". Crosshairs said and wiped it off. "Head's up"! Hound yelled with a giant ball of mud and threw it at Bumblebee which it hit him in the stomach and he fell down and we all cracked up laughing. I even heard Bee making funny buzzy noises.

Bumblebee's p.o.v

I got up and wiped the mud off and I shook myself off. "Come on". Drift said walking back under the roof of the gas stations. "-I don't want to-". I whined. "You don't want ta purge ya tanks and wake up early at night". Crosshairs said back I nodded and walked back under. "We better head out it will be harder for the Decepticons to hunt or track us down". Optimus spoke and we nodded and transformed and drove down the road but we all took it slow since the roads are slick. "I can't speed on this"! Hound said. "-I don't think yer suppose to speed anyway Hound-". I said. "I know". He sighed. We need to get back to government head quarters. "Tessa,Shane,and Cade are all waiting for us there". Optimus said. "They prolly gonna think we abandoned them or sometin". Crosshairs chuckled. "-they know better-". I said. "They know we're gonna come back for im". Drift sighed. "At least we're not being hunted by Lockdown again". Hound said. "Thank Primus....but there are still the cons like the reincarnated Megatron". Drift spoke up. "-Drift's correct-". My radio spoke. "Let's keep focus Autobot's". Optimus said and honked. "-I hope we get there soon-".I said and my windshield wiper wiped the rain off the windshield.