Four

"Wow. Sam, I have literally no words. You're lucky I don't hold grudges. I've finally got the answers I wanted; why you guys did it. It didn't really matter to me when I was 11, 12 and 13, but as soon as I got older, I started to realize what they meant, and that's exactly why I did it. It hurt so much, and it affected everything I did. Gosh, I wish you said this earlier. You waited a whole day. I guess you just had to think? You know what, it's okay. I kind of saw this coming anyways. Before you ask, I overheard your conversation in the kitchen a half hour ago. This means a lot for you to apologize for what you've done. I'm glad to call you my brother Sam, I really am glad." I smile, I start tearing up, not knowing what to expect next.

He pulls me into a hug, I sob into his shirt feeling overwhelmed.

A few minutes later, Connor finally decides to wake up.

"Morning" He croaks

"Morning, your breakfast is on the table over there, all you have to do is make your coffee" I say

"Alright, thanks" With that he smiles and walks over to the bathroom.

"Anyways, Lacey, I wanted to thank you for forgiving me and the guys. We honestly didn't think about you feeling that way. I'm glad we're able to start over" Sam smiles and gets up.

"No problem. You're lucky I just don't hold grudges" I wink

" So, uh, can you tell Connor that we need to talk to him, whenever he's ready?"

"Yeah, definitely"

"I'll tell him once he's done eating" I add

After the talk with Sam, I wait for Connor in the kitchen.

Connor eats quickly. I'm guessing he's going somewhere?

He finally finishes eating, and I get my chance to talk.

"Connor."

"Yeah?" he spoke

"So, the guys - well Sam - was talking to me today. He gave me a huge speech, type thing. He begged for my forgiveness. He was explaining to me, how he didn't even realize that they made me feel that way. He felt really bad, and explained exactly why they started it. You weren't there at the time, and the other guys weren't there either, but the reason why he started it was because I was annoying... Once i turned 13, it turned into a group thing. Ricky, Jc, and Kian started to join in too. I was an adolescent, and never really knew what anything meant. Once I turned 14, I finally realized what they were saying and that's when I started to cut. I forgave them. And we're gonna start over.... hopefully. Now, what I really had to get to, was that Sam said the guys needed and wanted to talk to you. So, if I were you, I'd get that over with"

"Wow, he actually said something. I'm impressed. I'm glad you didn't hold a grudge. I'll go talk to him right now. We could all hang out, maybe we could go to the beach? or something?"

"Yeah, I'd love too. I would be a good way to bond with them, since we never had that connection."

'Alright, I'll see you later than. Bye. Wait, uh, should I drop you off, or are you gonna walk?" he asks

"I'll walk. It's fine" I smile

"Positive?"

"Yeah. No need to worry about me, Connor. You've got to worry about your own self" I tease

"Very funny. I'll see ya later" He smiles and leans in for a kiss.

I leave the O2L apartment and walk home.

The thing I used to hate about living so close to O2L was because sometimes they would sleepover and pick/tease me even more than they would in a regular day.