Nine

Lacey's Point Of View

It's been exactly 2 days since I've seen any of the boys, and Andrea. I'd like to say that Andrea and I get along really well. She never really agreed with what the boys were doing, and would try to comfort me, when they weren't around.

Today is my 'date' with Luke. I check my phone  12:57 the time reads. I roll myself out of bed, shaking off all the warmth that was on me.

I take my clothes off and step into the shower. I wash my brown, medium-length hair. I come out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around my head and one around my body.

I knew Luke was taking me to the movies, so I wanted to wear something comfortable. I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out some black, high waisted jean shorts, and a black floral tank top.

From: Luke

Going to the 2:45 show. Be ready :) The movie is a surprise okay?

To: Luke

Everyone hates me, Luke. That's so unfair, everyone just loves to give me surprises :( I don't like them, you should know this by now. Anyways, pick me up now? I'm already ready :3

From: Luke

its actually because we love you. I'll be there in a few, okay?

To: Luke

Alright. I'll be waiting on the porch.

I grab my blue bag, checking if I have my 'supplies' ;keys, wallet and money.

I go downstairs to see Sam, Kian and Ricky in the living area

"Yo Lacey" Kian says

"Ew, Kian" I wink

I walk over to them, as I get there Kian pulls me in for a hug

"Get away from me you peasant" I laugh, pushing him off of me. Kian is that type of person to exaggerate of something small; that's exactly what he did. He got up, making the 'face'.

"Well, anyways, morning. I'm going to the movies with Luke, so I'll catch up with you later" I spoke, heading to the door

"Have fun" Ricky said

I walk outside, with Luke sitting on the wood bench, that's on the porch.

"Hey" Luke gives me a hug

"Hi, so you know I hate surprises. Will you please tell me what we're gonna go watch?" I ask politely

"Okay, okay. Devil's due" He smiles deviously.

Great. A horror movie. I enjoy them, they just tend to scare me sometimes.

"Yay" I say clapping my hands together like a seal