Five

** Morning **

Just as I awake, I check my phone for notifications. Nothing new. I go to the bathroom and get ready.

10 minutes later, I came out fixing my hair.

Today was the day, I was going to pop the question, Just kidding. I'm going to ask her to go out with me.

I pick my phone up and sail Trevor's number into my phone

"Hey, Trev. It's been a few days, so I called. The same day we spoke we went to Santa Monica Pier, a not-so fantasy restaurant, and we spent the night watching movies. Yesterday, we didn't do anything together, she just told me she met this famous dude and that some guy in the band is really close to her"

"That's good! Are you guys gonna do anything together today?"

"Yeah, I'm going to the beach with the boys and Lacey is bring along that band. I think I'm ready to ask her out now, but I need help"

"Go for it! Make sure everyone is there. Grab everyone's attention and just explain why you like her. Don't make it too long. If she said yes, she's yours. Good luck, bro"

"Dude, that's perfect! Thanks Trevor. See you in 2 weeks"

"Bye"

Trevor hangs up. By the time I get to the kitchen, everyone is ready. I skip out on breakfast, hoping that I'll get something later. I grab my keys and get into my car. Kian follows behind. JC and Ricky get into Jc's car and follows behind me.

Once we get there, we realize that we're one hour early. Our clocks must be wrong.

"Laaaaaaaaacey" Kian says

"Kiaaaaaaaaaaaan, i still hate you" she laughs. She ducks Kian's hug and runs to me. She pulls me in for a hug, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Hello there" Lacey says in a British accent

"Hi, um, I don't remember Lacey being British. Hm." She laughs

"The boys should be here in a few minutes"

Everyone was practically hectic. The guys didn't get to say sorry to her or anything, so I guess they were just being nice. I know she wouldn't forget about it, it's permanently there. She probably is just returning whatever favour the guys are doing.

10 minutes later, the bell rings. Lacey answers the door, knowing that it's 5SOS.

"Luke! You made it"

"Well, of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world, and plus I get to meet some of your friends" He smiles

A guy with brown hair, and brown eyes walks through the door. He was wearing a black, Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans.

"ASHTON" Lacey shouts

"I haven't seen you in years. I miss you a lot. We need to catch up on everything, and we need to spend more time together" She adds

"LACEY, I know. Oh my gosh, i miss you more than you'll ever know. It's been weird since you and Sam left. After you left, I started high school, and then collage. That's when I met Luke, Michael and Calum. You've changed so much"

"Obviously, I grew up" She laughs

Soon after, Andrea shows up. I never knew she was invited. I guess she is now.

"Kiaaaan, I haven't seen you in days" She complains

"I know, I missed you" She hugs him, wrapping her legs around his waist.