Six

"You want me to be completely honest with you? I will. My 'dear' brother, Sam and his friends out there did this. 5 terrible years. Ash, ev.. ever since my mom passed away 5 years ago, that's when it started, I was only 11 and I never knew what any of these words meant. As I got older, I learned what it meant and I felt like shit. Everyday I... I would go to school getting pushed into walls  and things of that sort. I started cutting when I was 13 be...because that's when I realized what it meant. It hurt so much. Everyday I would wake up wanting to die. I would hope for the best for that to happen, but unfortunately it didn't. I prayed every single day that would stop, but they didn't . A few days ago, Connor stood up for me and said something about it... and I.. I'm sorry. I've completely stopped..sort of" I burst into tears, choking on words.

"Why did they do it? I'm sure they had no reason. And even if they did, it probably wouldn't be valid"  Ashton looked confused and worried

" I.. I was annoying, when I was younger. Apparently, I bothered them. Eventually, I stopped. But they.. they continued." I stumbled on words, shaking nervously

" It's okay. They've stopped. Don't cry, hun. It's not your fault. They were stupid, okay? You're like family, love.  If you ever did anything, I'd be heartbroken. I'd be crying, shaking, terrified even. I love you like a sister. Please don't ever hurt yourself again, babe, Okay?" Ashton says

"Oh..okay" I force a smile onto my face, not wanting to hurt anyone.

"Now, let's leave this behind and let's go have fun outside. Deal?" Luke smiles

"Sounds good" I manage to say

All four of us go back outside to every single person staring at us.

We just ignored it, and they continued to do their own thing. Luke, Ashton and Connor slipped into the water. I sat on the edge, letting my bare legs hang ledge.

They played water polo, and I kept the scores, which was 9-3

About 30 minutes later, the bell rings.

I get up and walked to the front door.

Minutes later I come back calling for Sam

" Sam! I need money, the pizza you ordered is here!"

Sam paid for it and I grabbed the boxes . I quickly looked inside. It was all cheese, which happened to be everyone's favorite.

We went inside, and took a slice. We went back outside and sat on the chairs that were out there.

We stayed outside for a few more hours until' it started to get dark outside.

Once it pitch black out, I decided that everyone should stay.

We all agreed. We went to the basement and watched TV and movies.

Kian and Jc, chose Doctor Who. Calum and Ashton chose Batman. Michael and Luke chose Vampire Diaries. Ricky and Connor chose, Pretty Little Liars. Andrea and I chose 500 Days Of Summer, even though Connor and I watched it. And Sam just went along with it.

I ended up falling asleep with my head on the arm rest and my feet on Connor's thighs.

** Morning **

My eyes fluttered open.

I looked around to see if anyone was awake. No sign of Michael or Luke

I got up, and quietly marched upstairs to the main floor.

I made it to the kitchen, without making any noise.

"boo!" I whispered in Luke's ear

"Lacey! Gosh, you literally startled me. I swear to god you gave me a fucking heart attack" he's breathing deeply