Chapter 5

I love him so much for always caring for me and doing the little things, but I feel bad for him doing this. I've only been sick because a lot has been going on. The only way I can repay him is by telling him mom pretty much confirmed that we are moving to California.

Connor saw that I was thinking hard about something; moving, but he didn't know that. "Baby, are you alright," he asked me, sitting down and wrapping an arm around me. The way he sounded almost scared for me hurt my heart. I immediately burst into uncontrollable tears. I buried my face into his chest and mumbled through my sobs, "We are moving to California."

He tensed up. "What?" He sounded hurt and almost angry at the same time. "No," he screamed. "I just got the best thing that's ever happened to me, and now it's being pried from my hands; like candy being taken from a child that's eaten too much of it. This can't happen. You can't leave and find someone better." He was wailing his arms around and clenching his fists.

He slowly walked to the wall and leaned his head against it, his arm resting against the wall and above his head. He was panting like a dog. "I couldn't find someone to replace you," I say, trying to calm him. I was actually scared right now. He stayed in the same position and said in a deep, demanding, almost controlling voice, "Exactly. If I can't have you, nobody can."

With that he slapped the wall, slammed my bedroom door, and drove off.

I know it takes about 10 minutes to get to his house. I waited about 15 before I texted him, asking if he got home safely. He replied only with, "Yep." That's odd, very odd. Usually he would say something like, "Yes, babe, I made it home. Thank you for checking on me. I love you!"

I felt awful and I called Liv. She immediately rushed over and ran into my room.

"Moving?" She asked, looking at her fingers, which were intertwined with each other.

I sighed, "Yeah, Liv. To California. I'm not ready. I'm scared, and Connor scared me today, too."

"I'm definitely gonna miss you, but —,"

I cut her off, "You're moving, too. I'm not going to leave you behind. Before you got here I asked mom if she had talked to your parents. I guess they just haven't told you yet. You're 17 so as long as your parents sign that you can 'live on your own', we don't have to go to court to get custody."

She got super happy, jumped up and down, and clapped her hands. "YAY! Oh my lord, I can't believe this. We are going to live in California!"

I couldn't help but laugh at Liv, but I still needed to tell her the whole Connor situation. I explained everything as detailed as possible. "What do you think he meant by that?"

She shrugged,  "Girl, I don't know. It was probably just him not knowing how to react to it. Maybe even scared about how you will end up."

"Liv, I don't know. He's the one that's against a long distance relationship, like he doesn't trust me or something. Maybe he doesn't trust himself? I don't know." We decided to just forget the subject.

"Girls! Dinner is ready! We have to talk so you must eat at the table!" I rolled my eyes at the fact that she even thought she had to say we were sitting at the table. We have only ever not eaten at the table when they were gone in vacation and Liv and I were here alone, or extremely rare times, like a few days before, when someone in the family isn't home. Leaving us with a total of 10-15 nights where we didn't eat at the table, if that many nights.

We walk downstairs and grab our plates. I always sit on the end of the table, and Olivia sits by the corner of the table closest to my end.

We made small talk during dinner, discussing our day. Liv even mentioned the dream she had the previous night. I was beginning to stand up when my mom glanced at me and motioned for me to sit back down. "Ahem," she cleared her throat. "Girls, I have to talk to you. It is life changing, and extremely important to me as well as your father. As the two of you know, we will be moving. I have found that the best place for us is Los Angeles. I have always wanted to live in California, and I feel I should make it up to you two for dragging you away from everything you've ever known. I know LA is where your idols tend to go, and there are beautiful beaches. Also, Liv, I talked to your parents. You are allowed to move in with us, if you'd like." My mom gave a heart warming smile.

"Mrs. Fitz, thank you so much for this opportunity. I think it will be great; for both Brynn and me." Liv looked at me and smiled very excitedly.

We went into my room and Liv turned on music and started dancing. "LA! I can't believe we are moving to LA!" She noticed I was sitting on the edge of my bed, fiddling with my thumbs. "Brynn, what's the matter?" I tried not to cry, "Don't get me wrong, LA sounds amazing, and I can't wait to go, but... Connor."

She turned off the music, sat by me, and put her arms around me. "Come on, Brynn. I know it'll be hard, but love always finds a way. You two will reunite in the future. I promise!" I looked at her and wiped my tears, "Pinky?" She smiled and said, "Pinky!"

It was our way of reassuring that we meant what we'd promised. Little did i know that our reunion would be way different than I'd ever imagined.

------------------------------------------
Hey! sorry this chapter was trash. I'm probably gonna make a fanfic but idk. Please comment opinions on this story! don't forget to vote either!

lots of love xx.