6:: Crushes

Since sleeping in her bed, me and Taylor have been hanging out a lot. She rarely was ever cold to me but that was who she was so it had to happen sometimes. Right now wasn't one of those times.

My mom and Calvin were up in their room sleeping, hopefully, and Amy was at her friend's house. I dropped her off and came back not long ago. I was chilling in the living room watching TV and texting some chicks when Taylor came out of nowhere laying across my lap.

So we've been talking and watching TV together for about an hour. Now she's sitting up next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I wanna get drunk so bad right now." I couldn't agree more. I wanted sex too, it's been too long and the most exciting thing to happen this weekend was sleeping with Taylor of course it was NOT sex.

"Same. Today has been so bori-" the doorbell interrupted me and I rolled my eyes getting up to see who's barging in on my Taylor time.

I mean relaxing time.

I open the door seeing Austin. I give him a confused look saying, "Sup bro," before going in for a bro hug when he moves to the side revealing his cousin, Natalia, who is Taylor's age.

She squeals and jumps at me as if we're long lost best friends.

What the fuck?

I promise you guys I've never had any type of sex with this girl and I've never had a long enough conversation with her to consider her a friend.

I put my hand on her waist to pull her off when Taylor comes around and I curse under my breath, pulling the girl away from me.

Not lying, Natalia was hot. I'd definitely bring her to bed. I would never because that's Austin's family. I don't think that he would like that.

"Why're you here?" I hear Taylor suddenly mumble, bored.

Austin rubs the back of his neck and smirks at her.

I raise my brow at him. I can feel Natalia looking at me and Austin's attention is solely on Taylor so he doesn't see me.

"Just stopping by to see how you're doing? I know we barely know each other. I'd like to know you better," he leans close trying to make sure only Taylor hears but he's always been terrible at whispering.

"I want to know everything about you." He bites her earlobe and she rolls her eyes.

It seemed like she didn't give a fuck but at the same time it looked like she liked it. She seemed conflicted.

It was seriously pissing me off.

I feel a small hand glide down my chest, grabbing onto the waistband of my basketball shorts. Looking down slightly I see Natalie biting her lip with a seductive look in her eye.

Anyone could clearly see how hot this chick is. But for some reason I kept looking back at what Austin was doing with Taylor. I couldn't help but stay pissed off.

To top it off I was pissing myself off more because I couldn't even make a move on this hot ass girl. I couldn't because my mind kept thinking about fucking Taylor. Literally.

I groan, shaking my head, and drag Austin into a guest room down here. He has an annoyed look and crosses his arms, matching me.

We were both pissed off for nearly the same reason. Something was stopping us from getting what we wanted.

"Why are you really here Austin?"

"Damn dude you act like we're not friends." He laughs running a hand through his hair, "I'm your best bro you know what I'm doing."

He was right but for some reason I wanted him to say it. There I go acting like a fucking chick again.

"Just say it."

"I'm trying to fuck Taylor. I mean she seems like a real cool chick so I'm trying to maybe get more than that too. What's up with you?"

Austin rarely ever 'just fucks' people, so I wasn't surprised when he said he wants more from Taylor. Still it's pissing me off.

"Why'd you bring your cousin?"

"Well if I got lucky today, I didn't want you third wheeling. Besides she's got a thing for you. I figured you could get with her." So I guess it's fine for me to fuck Natalie. I need a good lay so I think it over before deciding it'd be best.

Maybe fucking his cousin would bring my mind off sleeping with Taylor. So I nod my head and we leave the room.

I hear my mom moaning and I freeze feeling like I'm gonna hurl. I see Taylor looking the same but terribly worse. They stop after a while and they fly down the stairs like they're in a rush.

"OMG guys I'm so sorry I didn't know you were here." My mom blushed and they run out.

She said OMG. My mom. I don't know what's been going on with here but it's weird.

I bring Natalie to my room and I throw her on the bed.

She moans before I even touch her and I smirk. I straddle her and hold her arms up kissing and sucking on her neck. She lets out a breathy moan, bucking her hips into me. Moving down I flip up her skirt seeing she has no panties and shake my head.

Soon our clothes are off and I thrust in a few times before I make the worst mistake. I moan Taylor's name.

Natalie looks up in shock and blushed madly throwing her clothes on and running out of my room and house. I curse over and over. I hope she doesn't tell anyone. Chicks can be real snitches.

I throw water on my face throwing on some shorts before going back downstairs seeing Taylor alone in the living room with her jeans unbuttoned and her face in her hands.

Did they...?

I feel a weight drop to the bottom of my stomach and resist throwing up. Shit. Why do I keep feeling like this?

Despite how I'm feeling I go to kneel in front of her, placing my hands on her knees. I move her hands to see her silently crying and feel that weight in my stomach again.

What happened? What's wrong with her?

A/N: Comment if you want the next chapter in both of their POV's next chapter or this chapter. Or if you don't want her POV at all. Thx for reading and sorry if too short! I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Ps- Also comment if sex is fine and I'll put stuff in I held back here in case anyone is uncomfortable. I'm probably not good at writing it though lol bye.