9:: What Just Happened

I let my lips linger on hers for a bit, enjoying the feel. Who knew they'd be so fucking soft? Who knew I'd end up kissing my step sister? Wait. What. I'm kissing my step sister.

I quickly pull back and look for her reaction. There's a conflict in her eyes along with confusion and I get nervous. Why does she make me act like a fucking pussy all the time. I dunno what I'm gonna do.

...

Well hell if I'm gonna kiss my step sister I'm gonna make it good. Especially to make her forget about my douchebag best friend.

I pull her towards me by the neck and press my lips against hers again. This time I move them and soon our lips are moving in sink. She parts her lips without my ask so I slide my tongue in between them. I rest one hand on her cheek and the other on her waist.

She's a good ass kisser.

She pushes me away suddenly and we meet each other's eyes with swollen lips.

"What just happened."

"We just kissed."

•••

It's been a little... awkward since that kiss. That fucking good kiss that we shared. Brother and sister. Step.

She seemed afraid after the kiss and ran into her room not too long after. She's been avoiding me and HELL YEAH ITS PISSING ME OFF.

All I can do is watch her eyes shift away from me whenever she sees me. I've tried to talk to her but all I get when I do is a short stare down and she walks away. Right now is actually one of those times. I'm gonna try again and if she doesn't answer I might even give up.

I knock on her door and don't hear anything so I just walk in. She's laying in her bed... in her bra and panties...

Okay that's not what I'm here for.

I shake my head and sit on the end of the bed. She looks at me quickly before looking to the far wall of the room. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Taylor... you know I'm sorry for kissing you, okay? I wasn't thinking." I look at her and she tightens her jaw nodding, "It was pretty good, though..." I mumble this and it looks like she doesn't hear me.

"Can we make up now, please? I never say please babe." I smirk before correcting myself, "Taylor." She tightens her jaw even more.

"What's wrong? Why can't we move past this?!" I couldn't help but raise my voice, I dunno why she pisses me off so easily. She quickly sits up with anger in her eyes.

"That's not what I wanted to hear you fucking idiot! What's wrong is that stupid kiss is all I can think about! I can't get over it because I liked it too much you absolute wanker!"

My eyes go wide and we sit in silence for a minute. She looks at that wall again when I hurry forward to kiss her. It gets good and fast and she's laying under me breathing heavily.

She slaps me angrily after a while, making me pull back. I look down at her swollen lips before realizing my cheek was stinging. "What the f-"

"That's for trying to forget about it."

She smirks and pulls me back down by my neck, slipping my shirt off.

Then guess what?

Yeah the fucking doorbell rings.

I roll my eyes and go to answer the door because no one else is home. When I open the door I see my dick of a best friend standing there looking sheepish with a bundle of roses.

"Oh piss off."

He laughs, "What the hell, bro? I'm not mad about my cousin if that's what's up."

"I hope those roses are for my mom."

"You fucken idiot, no. They're for Taylor. I need to see what's good with her."

Speak of the devil, Taylor walks up to the door clothed, thankfully, in some jeans and a half hoodie you know cropped.

"What do you want, Austin?"

His smiles widens and he hands her the roses, "Sorry for calling you a bitch."

"That's not the only thing." I mumbled it but Taylor heard me and punched me in the side.

I hiss in pain before rubbing at my side and glaring at her.

"Thanks but I hate roses." She pulls me back in and shuts the door on his face. "Now where were we?"

I think I'm gonna like this.