First day in Forks High...

We got to the school and went in to register. The lady looked at us and smiled hugely at us.

We got what we needed and Bella grinned, We only had 2 classes apart.

One of them I was above her the other in the class I should be in.

It was often hard on Bella to have me on the same level as her, but she was still smart and also had many classes in way over her level.

I often grinned and said, I got the most brain but she got everything else.

But she laughs at me and shakes her head.

I just had way more time to study and get things in order in my head.

I even used my free-time on homework. I would graduate the same time as Bella.

Mom was surprised when the teacher told them that. Dad just grinned. I was a bit more like dad then Bella, But none of us are like mom. She is just to much like on a sugar high all the time, and yet don't have the guts or whatever to finish what she starts.

We went to class and all eyes were on us. God damm. Why. I hate this. I took Bellas hand and we went for the teacher. Got to our seat and the day just kept in this slow and boring. But hey as long as I have Bella, all will be good.

*****

School was.... School. But okay. I noticed that Bella looked weird after biology, so I tried to be there for her.

When we were done in school we went home and Bella and I talked, we have never had a secret to one another. She told me about Edward, and that he seemed to hate her and she did not see why. You could never hate Bella, and I told her so.

We talked for a bit and then we went down to cook for Charlie.

Charlie came home just as we finished.

It was fun to see him be a bit skeptical about the food. Until I told him what it was and all. It was so fun.

We ate and Bella cleaned up, while Dad and I went to watch the game. I love to watch tv with dad, not that I like sports that much but if it gives me time with dad, then I will watch it with him.

Bella came in and told me that she would go to bed. And would see me tomorrow. We hugged and she went upstairs.

I watched 2 games with dad, and we both went to bed afterwards.

I was so tired that I fell asleep right away.

***

The next morning I went to school with Bella again. She seemed so sad. I tried to stay close to her and be there for her as much as I could. I already knew that she had fallen for him, she would not be like this all the time if she was not. We sat together in almost every class. But at lunch she seemed to become more and more sad. It was so hard for me to watch, I held her hand and looked her in her eyes. We have always had our own way to talk to eachother trough this. She nodded at me. To let me know that she knew that I was always here for her, and would always try to protect her.

I was just happy, we were going to go to the beach with dad tonight. We are going to have dinner at Billy's, I don't remember much about him, but we spent some time together when I went to visit dad. I more remember Jacob and Quill and Embry, we had so much fun together on the beach.

I can't wait to see them again.

***

After school I hurried up and took a shower and got ready. Bella went in after me.

We hurried down and met dad in the kitchen. He had already changed.

Oh my I will be at La Push again. Yey.

_________________________________

Hey folks.

Sorry for the shortness.

Next chapter will skip a bit. since most of the books are of her waiting for Edward and everything. So I will skip up to a bit before the hunt with James :) Hope you will read and be happy with my decision. :)

Hugs

Marie.