four

ZRK: A week, still down for Paris?

JoannaBanana: Yeah I'll come

ZRK: Woah calm down! Don't sound too excited!

JoannaBanana: Sorry ☹️ My video rendered wrong so I have to redo it

ZRK: You stressing?

JoannaBanana: A little ☹️

ZRK: I still can't see those boxes

JoannaBanana: Sorry haha!
JoannaBanana: People are already tweeting me asking where it is so I don't know what to do

ZRK: Hey, they'll understand! It's only late, it's not like you're skipping a day.

JoannaBanana: They don't understand that

ZRK: Simon's streaming himself editing and the skype call right now. If you join.. you could shout it out and explain in there? So it's casual?

JoannaBanana: Really?

ZRK: Of course! We'll be moral support too.

JoannaBanana: Thank you Josh <3

ZRK added JoannaBanana to the group 'late nite editing'

JoannaBanana joined the call!

"Hey, Banana!" Josh greeted before anyone else even realised she was in the call.

"Hey Joanna," Simon greeted too. "Late night grind?"

"Unfortunately," She laughed slightly, cropping some of her clips to the perfect size. She took a second to tweet out the stream.

JoBanana: late night editing here, sorry it's late! i'll explain in the stream twitch.tv/miniminter

Joanna focused back into the call to hear Simon struggling with editing something the way he wanted to. Ethan was trying to explain but he didn't know what Simon wanted. She happily explained to him where the option he needed was as she pieced together her own work. She used to use a computer to edit but found her MacBook so much easier to travel with.

"Your fans are in the stream, Banana, they're mostly okay with the late upload." Josh was reading through the stream chat for the others as he didn't need to edit any videos, already being ahead.

"Yeah, sorry guys. The render fu-messed up, losing the edit and I had to restart." Joanna ran a hand through her hair, sticking her tongue out slightly as she concentrated. Josh admired her for a second on the Skype screen before shaking his head and turning back to the chat.

"I think they're more excited that we're in a stream with you," They laughed and Joanna slowly relaxed, managing to edit perfectly much faster than she had expected.