Part 1. "The day you gone"

Wake up in the morning welcome the first day of this cold winter, I rubbed my eyes while my body still laying on the bed. It's really cold that wearing thick pajamas with 2 layers blanket will never warm me up at all.
I lazily get off my bed and walk straight to the bathroom....

Oh well it's the first week of winter break. I Should have stayed in the bed longer :3 My bad. Well It's been 1 year already since I lived alone. My parents are living in the other city and I Still have 2 more other years to finish my degree in the university.

What's good for today?? I look up around in my room. It's nothing just one book sheet, a study desk and some messy stuff. But... wait...
I accidentally saw something...
"Yoongi and Hana forever"
I saw an envelope on my desk. It's weird because I thought I would threw everything away that connect with yoongi. What happened?? I open the envelope and read it carelessly.

" To Hana, my baby ❤

Happy birthday to you Jagiya. I'm so busy these days but still I want to write this letter to you. Don't call me old fashioned or something lol...

....

I stop reading the letter. AND THROW IT IN THE RUBBISH BIN.

*Throwback 2 year ago*
*Daegu*
"Mianhae hana. How long have you been waiting for me?"
Yoongi running toward me in the cafe. He seems tired. I was just waiting for him just 10 minutes. It's gonna be our last date for me and him... I hope what I decided would not hurt him that bad.

"It's okay. I've ordered Iced American for you. Here just drink it"
I hide my bitter smile under my lips. Give him a big cup of the drink. His eyes still got excited even after dating with me for more than 2 years.
We were classmates since elementary school and start our first date in 2nd grade of high school.

"Jagiya I missed you so much!!"
Yoongi hold my hand tightly and look me straight in the eyes. He is the same old yoongi through out the years. He'd never changed. Such a sweet boy. He named himself as Suga. Sweet Suga baby...

"Thank you"
I smiled without any expression else. Prepared to continue my sentence.

"Huh" He raised one of his eye brow.
"Are you okay?? Stop playing around. Are you sick?? C'mon I'll give you my Suga medicine" Yoongi speak funnily hiding small curiosity in his words. He hold my cheeks with his both hands. Scrubbing it and trying to curve up my lips to create the smile.

"Listen yoongi. I think we should end this. I have to move to Seoul. I've gotta study and get a job there. And plus I've been cheating you with someone else. I hope you understand and I'll be happy if you hated me."
After finished my sentence, trying to hold back my tears which were about to drop down to my cheeks. I leave the table walk right through the door... leaving him sitting still with clueless facial expressions. I looked back again, hearing sobbing sound from him. Everybody looked at us but I just ignored. The whole atmosphere suddenly went dark.

"Hana. You can't do this to me. You can't cheat on me like this. You must be lying... " Another tears continued dropping. Yoongi mumbled to himself. Walking out with the first heart broken he had never experienced in his whole life..

*end throwback*

Sorry yoongi. I have to forget you. And you have to hate me. Maybe you forgot me already. I hope you have a good life.
I mumbled and get changed my dress. Such a cold day today. I shall go out having some hot latte. I put my scarf on the neck. Big White coat and gloves plus Long neck boots Looking at the mirror. Done. I was smiling to myself... Be good to yourself hana ah~

I walk from my home to cafe shop. It's quite far, I should have take a taxi instead but walking is kinda exercise for me and I also want to enjoy the weather.
Looking around me the first snow starts falling. It feels so nice. I closed my eyes and and looking up the sky... I moved around like nobody see me. The coldness of the snow touching my face as it's falling from the sky, known as the real beginning of the winter. But suddenly...
*Bump*
"Urgh" I bumped to someone. I almost fail to the ground
"Sorry miss. Are you okay?" A man grabbed my hand and an apologise voice speak to me.
"Ah it's o~~." I talked back while looking to my foot. Maybe it twisted a little bit. I look up with no intention to finish my sentence. My words freeze. The whole world stops. Someone tell me it isn't true.....

End of part 1.

This is my first Yoongi ff and I am new here. Sorry for any mistakes and please enjoy 😛
#JT