Just a little bit more

Jungkook pov

I walked to that little rubbish bin, just curious meh...

*knock*
"Kook ha are you inside?"
Suga hyung is fast. He knocked the door and ask from the outside of the room.
I turned back to the door and open for him. He's standing there with breathless breath and look kinda tired. Is he that care about me?? Lol

"How is your noona?" Oh well don't tell me he come here all along just because of my noona. This hyung is acting strange.
"Oh she fainted. But I gave her medicine and she's resting now. Don't worry hyung" I pointed to her bed. Still feel worry about her. I let him walking in and go to the kitchen giving him glass of cold water.

"I heard the other said that you leave the company in rush. I thought it's really urgent.. I mean I'm afraid something bad happened to Err... your noona." He take a glimpse of water and suddenly asks.
"I see. Well my noona doesn't have many friends. She's kinda introvert person so I'm glad that at least I'm the one who can be her friend. Hehe"
"What's her name?" He continued another question.
"Hana. Number one haha" I laughed quietly afraid that I would wake her up.
"It seemed like there's so many girls who named Hana~~" Suga hyung sounds really weird I swear to god. What's got into him today.
"Of course hyung. But anyway I'm sorry about today. Jimin hyung just texted me that today's meeting is cancelled. I'm the reason of all. I'm sorry but because... hmm" I let out a big sigh and turn my head to noona bed. She still sleeping over there..
"You don't need to say sorry to me. Say sorry to other hyungs. I'm the part of the reason why our meeting got cancelled too.. If I don't leave.."
"You shouldn't leave then. I'm afraid we will be scolded. " I let our another sigh~~

"Kookie ha"
Hana noona calling me. She seem trying to get off the bed.
"Oh noona. Wait there. You need to take more rest." I hurrily run to her bed which is not far from where I sit.

"I'm okay now but who's you talking to?" She asked while her eyes are still half opened.
"Oh he's my member. He... err he just come after me worried I might engage with some troubles" I loss of words :3
"You're coming here in the middle of your work? Aish this kid I will knock your head out once I'm better" she's still speak in her low voice.
"Okay I'll let you but promise me don't be sick again. I'm worried" I pretend to have a fake cry. Lol

Suga pov

I still sit in the kitchen checking my phone but eyes rolling to the bed. I'd never seen Jungkook be close to any girls before except his mother. He's calling that girl as noona but I don't feel like so.
Not far from my sight I saw him patting her head saying something for her to sleep. I couldn't see that girl's face at all. I decide to walk to that bed.

*grringggg*
Someone's calling me. Since the phone is in my hand I saw on the screen.

*Namjoon incoming call*

I changed my direction and walked to the outside of the room
"I'm speaking." I answered.
"We need your help now. I suddenly broke my keyboard..." omg I swear someday he's gonna break his own bones. ( author: we all know our God of destruction ehh?? XD okay back to the story. Sorrehh 😁 )
"I'm not everything fixer of the stuff that you broke. Why it's always me huh?" I talked back with no emotion as usual.
"Please!!! We need to work on our musics right" he begged from the other side.
"I have my own keyboard" seriously!!
"Just please.~~~" he's freaking a monster as his name.
"Say it again or I'll smack the sh*t out of you" I just playing rude with him.
"Hey!! I'm your hyung!!! How come you talk to me like that you little sh*t!!" he shouted funnily.
"Okay okay I'll be there bye." I hung up the call and coming back to the room still seeing Jungkook patting that girl hair.
"I gotta go back now. See ya in the dorm" I talked to him and hurry walking back to the company.
Oh sh*t I haven't seen that jungkook's noona yet. What on earth am I doing now. @@
I just wanna clarify (?) Aish stuff like that. I swear to myself.

End of part 4
Hope you enjoy it and sorry if it's kinda short 😆😅💜
#JT