Don't Leave Me... Again

'' Hana, I miss you. I don't know but I really miss you. '' I finally let out my cry which I make it as silent as possible to prevent anyone to hear it. Tears still flowing down the cheek. Maybe I haven't cried for a while, I should cry again...

A/N

After a long sleepless night, for a whole night, Yoongi didn't do anything but only to stared blankly to the upper ceiling. Let of countless big sighs while Jin, his roommate is a sleeping beauty tho didn't know what his friend went through just in the night.

Hana undergo in his mind for a whole night, disturbing all the cells in his body. He thought that he completely forgot her already but well just a glimpse of memories hit his head like a truck now. He doesn't know what to do or even know how to react to himself. Confusion take all over his mind leave only the thick stains of his tears on his both cheeks. Still wondering maybe he didn't get over the broke up yet...

Is it hard like this?? Never ever thought so.

~Next Morning~

Suga POV

'' Suga hyung? Did you sleep well last night? '' Jimin hopped on my neck while I was sitting alone on the sofa, listening to my music, blowing my ears with his questions.

'' Yes. Why? '' I asked him back with irritating facial expression.

'' There are 2 big packs under your eyes. It's really obvious. '' Jimin mumbled but I heard it.

'' Really? Damn. '' I cursed under my breath.

'' Since when did you care about your look, hyung? '' Jimin asked me back.

'' Nah, I just don't like to see myself as a panda. '' I try to make excuse.

I don't want any other members to think that I was crying last night. Luckily, Jimin see it as I got less sleep last night but in fact, I didn't.

I continued to listen to the music and try to ignore everyone. I go to my room in a very tired mood, lay myself back down to the bed.

Because I haven't got any sleep last night, my body slowly resting as my back touch the surface of my soft bed, eyes are slowly closed and finally fall into the deep sleep~~~~

Hana POV

Finally I felt better now. Yesterday kookie came and took care of me. Thanks a lot to him. He insisted to stay until midnight. I threatened him by saying I won't talk to him anymore if he still want to stayed with me. Honestly it feels protected and comfortable when he's with me but I didn't want to make him feel burden for me.

I dressed myself up with a black legging plus a big light blue coat. I put on a white scarf to cover my neck and a winter head to protect my damn head that always hurt. I hope the coldness of the weather will leave me in having a peace life without falling sick again and again.

~~Ringggg~~

I look to where I placed my phone on. I picked it up and it happened to appear Kookie number on the screen. I touch the green button and answer.

'' Hi kookie. '' I answer him in a giggle way.

'' Annyeong noona. Are you feeling better now? '' Jungkook asked me right away about my condition.

'' Of course I'm better now. Thanks for helping me yesterday. '' I thanked to him again.

'' No problems noona. I'm happy that you are okay now. You know you always scared the hell out of me. '' I talked in a man voice lol

'' Aish this kid. Who allow you to speak an adult language? '' I playfully asked him back.

'' I'm adult already noona... kekeke you think that I am still a kid? ''

'' of course you are. ''

'' Anyway noona ha... I'm busy right now. Bye see you later!!! Take care well okay?? ''

'' Arraseo (I know). You too. Bye bye.'' we ended the conversation pretty quick.

Kookie is like a brother to me. This kid is too adorable. But sometimes he tries to act tough like a man. I admitted that he's strong but whatever happened he can't change the opinion of mine that he's still a little kid for me.

I'm ready to go out. But wait... come to think of this.. what if I meet yoongi again??

Nahh that can't be happen for twice. Yesterday maybe it's just an incident. Maybe he forgot me already but why da heck did I run away from him? Why can't I face him and act like nothing happened??

Okay I'm ready to hang out now, obviously alone as usual.

I head out to the coffee shop nearby my apartment. It's almost afternoon now but the sun is still sleeping beside those thick clouds.

I can see only fogged that take over the whole neighborhood. The temperature went down to almost 0 degree. But my winter clothes are thick enough to protect me from the coldness of the weather.

I walked slowly, seeing some couples holding each other hands, talking and laughing together along the street. I know this kind of scenes are really irritated to my eyes balls but well now what I need is just a big cup of hot Americano.

After getting my coffee. I went out of the store, decided not to stay in there because yeahhh COUPLES... COUPLES EVERYWHERE. Bruh go get a room or something. I can't stand stuff like this.

I plugged the earphone to my ears. Listen to some calm songs. Both hands still hold onto the hot cup of my coffee to get some warmness from it. It feels better this way. I just walked without a real destination but decide to stop by a park which is not really far from the coffee shop.

There are not many kids playing around as it's really cold now. I can hear the laughing voice from the kids even my ears is blocked by the music. It's not too loud so I can hear them well.

They looked really happy. Running around and some are playing with their friends or with their family. This kinda reminds me of my childhood. I started to miss my parents all so sudden. I smiled without knowing...

I make my mind calm today. Nowhere else I can go now. I saw swings which is empty. I walked toward it. I sit down on the swing make a slowly movement so the swing can be moved as I still got my feet on the ground.

I hold onto my cup of coffee, took a small sip of it. I can smell the aroma and get the feeling of its bitter taste. I exhaled and saw my own breath as a cold breeze floating in the air and then disappeared nowhere in the atmosphere.

My right hand is holding the swing robe while I'm still continuing to have my coffee.

Suddenly I feel present of an unknown person but I can tell that he is a man, sitting on the empty swing next to me but in opposite way. His back to the directions of my face is so I couldn't see his face. Well he's covering his face with a mask as well.

I ignored and still continue my things but the silent of awkward moment filled up in the air. He doesn't know how to play with the swing or what? I suddenly stopped.

God this is so awkward.

I decided to get up from the swing as I finished my coffee. But suddenly I feel the soft grip on my wrist.....

~~~~~~~

End of chapter 6

I'm sorry for the grammar error :

I hope you guys enjoy my stories and please don't forget to vote and share it with your friends. <3

Your effort gives me much appreciations. Hearteu hearteu <3

#JT