Come With Me

'' I AM NOT OKAY. ''

I opened my eyes. I feel like the time freeze again after I saw...

Tears already formed in his eyes and...

So do I....

I look away for seconds. Suddenly my body temperature is decreasing.

Did I really have him in front of me right now?

It is not a lie, isn't it?

I'm staying in confusion still can't believe what just happened..

'' Why you act so strange? " Finally yoongi started the conversation first.

'' N..No It's nothing. It feels kinda cold.. from the outside.. maybe.. '' I tried to answer him back.

'' It will be warm soon. I turn on the heat in the car already '' He gives me a warm smile and took off his coat... apparently, hand it to me.

'' It's okay my clothes is warm enough for myself '' I refused his offer and look down to my hand, hardly tied together.

'' Don't be so stubborn '' What I know next is that he take his black coat, cover my shoulder caused me to lean to the front for a bit.

It feels like he is sharing his warmness to me, my heart racing so fast and I thought it would make a sound that could fill up this silence moment of us.

Come to your sense now Hana ha!!! I speak to my brain.

We broke up already. Don't get butterfly over a little action of him.

'' Wanna go somewhere? '' Yoongi asks me. Still have that sad smile on his face.

'' It's okay. I wanna go back home. '' I'm trying to make an excuse. Still could not face him yet.

'' Too late now, sorry '' He replied, like opposed my opinion of going home.

In stead, he start to drive off to nowhere that I have no idea.

I look at him, showing my confusion again over his reaction.

'' Where are we going? '' I asked him immediately and trying to put my safety seat belt before the car starts to move farther.

I feel like he stop the car, thankful we are still in car park, then move himself direction to me.

He put the safe belt for me, I can smell his scent again, the same old one as I remember. 

I moved my head left to right, let out the useless thought about him.

Our faces almost touch each other, after finished putting the safe belt for me, he looked at me in the eyes.

Our faces are just few inches away. I'm freeze again till I look out the window.

He finally moved back to his seat, properly and drive off the car park.

'' Where are you going? '' I asked without looking at him.

'' You will see. '' He speed up the car and move to the first lane of the road.

Yoongi's part

She remained silent for the whole car ride.

I am planning to go to Busan, where we can enjoy the seaside.

We still have 30 minutes more to arrived there.

I feel like my life has been saved again.

I often give her a gaze and she eventually look out of the car window and smile without noticed everything.