Part 3: Things start to get messed up now.

Suga POV

Where the heck does Jungkook go in this middle of the meeting??

I tiredly walk to the meeting room. Did they just cancelled the meeting or something?

Well Hana's face still pop up in my mind till now. I don't know this feeling just eat away all my day mood. I'd never expect to meet her in the first day of snow like this. I'd never thought I would meet her again.  This brought me the feeling of my sadness again. I may look cold as people see me. I have changed a lot and people said it's because I went through the puberty or something. Puberty for me is going through a first heart break.

Anyway I walk up to the members meeting room. All of them are there except Jungkook.

'' Hyung! you are here! '' V smiled to me.

'' Okay let's start the meeting. let me talk about our upcoming schedule~~~ '' Rap mon starts the group conversation first.

'' Wait but where is Jungkook? I just saw him running out of the building. He seemed in rush? What happened? '' I asked them

'' We don't know either. He suddenly said he has urgent problem with errr... some noona.. " Jimin answered quick.

'' Stop joking, that kid is afraid of female human being '' I talked back funnily.

'' No hyung! It's real. He seemed no joke at all. I can see. Hana noona or something. Such a cute name. heheh '' Jimin continued.

'' Yup maybe his girlfriend?? I can't believe this kid :3 '' Jhope sighed. Knowing it's forbidden to be dating as a BTS members.

'' Hana..?? " I repeated the name... Today is just.... is it hana day or what? I keep my own thought to myself.

'' So let's-- '' Rap mon starts off the conversation of the meeting but cutting by mine.

'' Wait. I don't think I can make it today too. Can I go? Sorry. '' I walked out of the room leaving blank expression on everyone faces.

'' What happened today?? '' Jin scream in the silent mode.

'' I don't know '' Taehyung resting the answer.

'' We shall cancelled the meeting '' Rap mon spoke and walked out of the room too. Everything is a mess now.

~~~~

After hearing Hana name... I can't just stay still. I don't know who is that exactly hana and I don't know why my heart starts aching. My both hand starts shaking as well. I don't know as well but this feeling is absolutely not right. Or maybe because I just met her today so it just changed my whole day or what? I DON'T KNOW!!!

I took out the phone from my pocket, calling jungkook. He answered within 5 seconds.

'' Hi hyung, please don't blame me now. I had something happened. I'll tell once I go back okay? '' He answered with breathless voice.

'' Just tell me where are you now? '' I asked immediately before he hang up.

'' Why you wanna know hyung? '' He sounded curiously.

'' Maybe.... there's something I can help. '' I tried to find an excuse.

'' Emmm... I'm on the way to Queen Apartment. It's just 3 blocks away from our company. 3rd floor, Room 3093. " He hesitated answering me but did it anyway.

'' Okay I'll be there. Wait for me '' I cut off the line. Well it feels kinda weird knowing myself are crossing the line in personal space. But maybe jungkook's noona is sick or having some troubles. I'm not here because her name is Hana ( really? ) tbh I just follow my shaking feeling today.

End Suga POV

Jungkook POV

'' This hyung is acting weird.!! '' I mumbled myself while running up the stairs to hana noona room.

Well I can't reject it as if he desperately wanna give me helping hand ( though it's rare ) Maybe I can introduce my noona to him as well.

I run to her room and stop in front of her door.

*knock*

'' Noona ha open the door.!! " I shouted from the outside

*silent*

Oh shit maybe she passed out right now! I swear to myself. I don't know maybe I'm the only who get my life shorten by this.

I tried to open the door but it's unlocked. God how can she unlocked the door when she's home alone like this? Anyway if she locked it then I wouldn't know how to open it too. Should I blame her or keep my mouth shut??

I open the door and see her body is laying on the floor with phone in her hand. I literally shocked!!

I carry her in the bridal style and lay her on the bed.

'' Noona are u okay? Please wake up. '' I slap her cheek very softly to wake her up.

'' Kookie ha.... B-bring me pain...killer " She answered while her eyes are closed.

'' Okay but where is it? '' I asked while rolling my eyes around the room.

'' In my drawer... " this weak sound answered..

I walk to the drawer which is not far from her bed. Okay!! I found it. I bring the pills for her and glass of warm water.

'' Take this noona. " I handed her the pill. After finished taking it she's just lay back on her pillow. I covered the blanket for her. Damn her face is so pale but I can't resist her beauty. I keep staring at her sleeping like a little baby.

'' Rest well noona. I'm worried to death now. You don't know you just scared the hell out of me. '' I mumble to myself while she's sleeping. I lay my hand on her forehead. I guess she will be better in the next few more hours. Smile appear on my face. I got off her bed and starts wandering around.

what a nice home. Everything is well organized unlike me and hyungs room, stuffy and totally a messed. My eyes rolling around.... and stop in the small rubbish bin.

What is that? Handout? Nah.... Noona is not a person who hate classes that much. I walk to the rubbish bin and take that paper out...

End of part 3 <3

Thank you so much. For reading my first FF. I hope you have a nice day :D

#TJ