Three

Steph's Point of View

Basically, after eating we dance. Not crazy dance, but fancy dance. You know with the elegance dance something like that. We do that everytime there's a fancy party, it became our family tradition. And everyone has to dance! So I am not excluded in this one. First of all I don't know who will be my partner, second I don't know how to fancy dance and third, I am super awkward at dancing.

"What's with the sour face, Steph?" Nadine asked, though I can tell that she was enjoying this.

"Nothing."

"Aww... Come on! I'll be your first partner!"

Before I could react, she yanked me to the dance floor with the others. "Ate, I don't even know how to dance." I protested and she was just smiling in a teasing way. "Just follow my lead okay?" She smiled. "Oh, alright."

By the way, if you don't know what 'Ate' means, its what we Filipinos call our older sister for respect and we call our older brother as 'Kuya'.

The dance went smooth as I expected. I thought I was going to tumble and fall while following Nadine's steps. How did she learned to dance?!

"Well, who's your next partner?" She asked. But then again, before I could react someone yanked me. It was, Rachel. Nadine's cousin.

"How rude, Rachel." Nadine laughed. "Chill, I wanted to talk to her." Rachel smiled and Nadine nodded. I can sense that the topic were going to have is about her cousin, Josh.

"I heard, Nadine told you about the eavesdrop."

I nodded in response.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to listen too."

"Its okay, really. If it wasn't for the two of you, Josh wouldn't have confessed to me."

After hearing what I have to say, she painted a huge grin on her face. Then she aggressively dances like she doesn't have a partner. Eventually, I lost her on the dance floor. I was looking for her but I found someone unexpectedly. My heart started to beat fast, like its going to pop out of my chest, probably he can hear my heart beating too. I can already feel my face burning up.

"Hey, um... Want to dance?" Josh asked while he offered a hand. I didn't hesitated and just took his hand. He's really all grown up, the last time we met he was only fifteen years old, now he's eighteen.