bachelor party p1

Leonardo-

I wake up next to the love of my life Lily, I kiss her cheek and she smiles in her sleep "I love you" I said as I put my pants on and out the room.

I went downstairs to find Aleena and Mikey in the kitchen making breakfasts "morning leo" "hey lee, what are you cooking for breakfast?" " eggs,bacon,toast,waffles,and hash browns" said mikey "oh that sounds good" added my niece Roxanne "hey Roxie want to me set the table?" Asked aleena "yes tete" "so who's ready for some parting?" Mikey asked as he was dancing roxie laughs "could we have this talk around my daughter" Raph said coming in and picking roxie "morning daddy" "morning sweetie" "I agree with raph let's not have this conversation with roxie in the room".

Raph sat roxie down in the chair with her breakfast and her cousin
Zander Donnie and Yasmin's son "morning honey, morning champ" donnie said kissing Yasmin's cheek and rubbing zan's head "hi honey hows your experiments going? "Fine for now, I'm still trying to find an antidote for April's dad , but since I don't have him I can't use any of his DNA to connect with it so I'm just been working on metal head and also try to find Karai" " I thought you gave up looking for her?, we've we've been looking for her for like what 3 years and still haven't found her" "correction Mikey it's been 6 years" I added "oh yeah".

I walked back upstairs and go to my room and find Lily getting dressed how soon after to feel a little tingling in the bottom, if you're wondering what I mean I mean I'm feeling sexual thoughts of Lily, and no me and lily have never had sex out of the three years we've been together this is the first time I've seen her with no clothes and now I'm feeling tingly.

I went up behind her and grabbed her around her waist she gasps "Leo don't scare me like that give me a heart attack, "sorry!!" "so are you excited for tonight?" " well... not really, I'll be excited for tomorrow" oh yeah!!! I didn't tell you guys I'm getting married tomorrow so yeah" well I just just thought that you boys might you know turned up" I looked at her stupid "turned up really?, that's what you're going with?"  "isn't that what they say?" "yes that's what they say, and yes we will be getting turned up, I'm just more nervous about you girls going out" "please I know we're going to do anything, I bet you guys are going to do more things than us" "name one" "strip club" damn she's good.

How do you think it is so far this is my first time making one of these type of books so yeah tell me what you think in the comments below and tell me what you think bye TMNT LOVERS.💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙