Perrie Regrets it

I can't believe Perrie said that to me I mean what the fuck did I do to deserve that I've been nothing but there for her and she treats me like this am I fucking glad right know that she don't know I like her back I mean I was planning on telling her I mean I still don't know when but in my head I was planning how I'd tell her, I'm so shocked by what she said to me how she don't like me and how she don't want me to be there for her really broke my heart, she has caused me to not contact the rest of the girls I've still got their numbers but I'm not ringing or texting them and till Perrie sorts her shit out!

* Leigh's POV *
I saw the chat this morning as I was asleep I didn't feel well Perrie was well out of order what on earth did y/n do to deserve this kind of behaviour from Pez y/n hasn't contacted any of us since yesterday so god knows what she's feeling and I could of sworn Perrie was in love with her why on earth is she acting like this, if this behaviour is because Jade and y/n were mucking about then that's beyond stupid to be like that!

* Jade's POV *
It's the next day and y/n hasn't contacted me Leigh or Jess I have a feeling Pez ruined it for the rest of us see y/n is one of these people who won't contact us until Pez sorts herself out, I wonder what was going through y/n mind when Pez was saying this as she loves Pez as well but Perrie don't know.

* Jesy's POV *
I'm really annoyed at Perrie because she has made y/n not contact the rest of us I can't believe Pez said that to her I mean since Pez said she liked her back, if it's what Jade and y/n done then Perrie needs to get her shit together!!

* Perrie's POV *
I went back through the groupchat this morning and I saw what I said to her so I started crying then Jess came in and went Pez you ok and I said no Jess I'm in love with y/n and I've lost her forever why the fuck did I say that to her yesterday! Has she contacted any of yous today I asked and Jess said no she hasn't I said it's all my fault I want to know if she's okay

Jesy said to me Pez if I tell you something you can't let y/n I told you okay I said okay Jess so basically y/n likes you back Jess said

Wait what since when I said Jess went well when I took her into the kitchen she told me but she didn't say when so maybe it happened within the moment

So y/n likes me back and what I said to must of really hurt her, I'm such an idiot!

A/N: I'm gonna be uploading quite a lot as I have been today I've planned it out ❤❤

Oooo so know Perrie knows but she can't say anything to y/n