Chapter 2

*Y/N POV*

We entered Walmart and grabbed a basket to put products in. Sarah turned towards me with a smirk on her face. I giggled knowing what she was thinking about.

We grabbed skittles, chips, marshmellows, drinks, alcoholic drinks, ice cream and whiped cream. We continued walking around until we found the toys.

This is going to be fun. I put the basket of food and drinks down. We walked a good distance appart. Now the fun begins.

I threw the ball at her and it hit her in the face. She took two balls and chucked them at me. I cought one of them and the other one hit me in the chest. We continued playing, being carefull not to get cought.

After our little 'war', we decided that we were going to buy six of those small balls, for later. I payed for the food and Sarah payed for the balls. As we were walking, these three fuckboys started walking our way. Ah fuck.

"*whistles* Ey yo girl what's good?" The blonde one said laughing a bit. We just kept walking not giving a shit about their existance.

"Why are ya ignoring us babe?" The brown haired douche said.

"Oh i see, you don't wanna come with us huh? Well you were gonna be useless anyway" the other brown haired guy said. I lost my shit and turned around.

"You know what else was fucking useless? Your dad's condom." I turned back around and kept walking. Even thpugh i couldn't see their expressions, i knew that shock was plasted on their stupid little faces. After we turned a corner Sarah bursted out in laughter.

"Damn Batman strikes again!" She said. We laughed it off and kept walking.

We finally made it back to my house. I unlocked the door and walked in. We got all of the drinks and snacks out.

"Hey you still got those water guns?" She asked.

"I think i do. You wanna play with em don't you?" I asked her.

"Well duh."

I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom and got two guns. I ran downstairs and gave one to Sarah.

"You got your bikini top and shorts?" I aksed

"Duh. You think i came unprepared?" She laughed.

We got changed and walked out to my huge backyard. I had shorts and a purple top bikini on. Sarah had the same thing only her top was red.

As we were still walking, i sprayed her in the back. Opss. She gasped from the suddon cold hitting her back. She quickly turned around and sprayed me back. I screamed and laughed. That's how the next two hours of fun started. After that we both took a quick shower and got dressed in our matching unicorn onesies.

It was now 11 pm. We were listening to music and dancing to the song "Rockabye" by Clean Bandit. Since we both work as hip hop instructors, we had a coreography for almost every song that we know. We continued to dance for about half a hour before the power went out all of a suddon.

"YES!!" We both screamed. You see me and Sarah love it when the power goes out at night.

We like to take our blue JBL speaker and listen to some music while we walk through the forest.

It was summer so we both put on matching black crop tops that said "FUCK SOCIETY" and white shorts.

We walked through the forest for a hour just listening to Melanie Martinez's songs.

After that walk, we got home and i got the same feeling. That were being watched. I decided that i was going to tell Sarah. She is my best friend after all...