Chapter 34

*Y/N POV*

"How did you break the window again?" I glared at Anti. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well umm......i uh....."

"Spit it out."

"I thought i saw something and i had a nightmare so i.....freaked out......." I tried desperately not to laugh, but i failed at my objective and let out a giggle. He looked at me, sorry written all over his pale face.

"Okay, okay, whatever. What happened, happened. But you are going to fix it."

"But that's so much work!" He whined. I walked over to the kitchen.

"You have magic powers don't you?" I grabbed some eggs.

"Yeahhh." He snapped his fingers and i looked over at the, now fixed, window. He walked over to me and sat on the counter.

"What'cha making, princess?"

"Scrabbled eggs."

"You really like that choker, don't you?" He smiled. I touched the soft material wrapped around my neck and smiled.

"Yeah."

"I'm glad you do. So um, i got a text last night....." I side-eyed him for a second.

"And?"

"Aaaanndd the Septiceyes are having a family reunion and they invited me over."

"When is this reunion?"

"In about a week. It also said to bring a one plus if wanted to..."

"So you want me to go with you?"

"Well i mean, if you want to...but some Septiceyes are, well....not very friendly like." I put the eggs in the plates.

"How many Septiceyes are going to be there?" I placed the plates on the table and sat down, Anti following me.

"Um let me see, there's Bingsepticeye, JackGlitch, Angelsepticeye, Sam, Sean is probably going to there too....."

"Jacksepticeye?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "And i want you to stay away from Demon and Lustsepticeye. You shouldn't be around them, i don't even know why Angle invites them...." He trailed off.

"Oh c'mon i'll be fine! As long as you don't leave me alone." He sighed and looked at the window.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

'Ew. No. Oh, i like this~'

I was currently editing a photo that i took on my phone. All of a sudden, the door swings open and i look up. Anti was panting, he looked scared.

"What?" I asked. He put a hand over his heart and put his other hand on his knee.

"I saw that the bottle of pills were gone and i got scared." He stood up. I laughed and showed him the photo.