/:/ 3 /:/

"Are you okay?!" Kion held out his paw.

"Y - yeah. ." I took his paw and he heaved me up.

"What are you doing here in the outlands?" Fuli stepped forward.

"I-I-I Live here..."

"But you're a lion!" Beshte tilted his head, " shouldn't you be in the pride lands? In pride rock?"

"I-I don't know..." I paused, looking at the guard.

"I'll take you to my dad, he'll know where you should be, cmon!" Kion swiped his paw, gesturing for me to follow him. Blindly, I nodded and followed him out of the outlands. I hadn't seen grass and living trees in many years.

After what felt like forever, we finally reached 'pride rock' or whatever it was called.

"Wait here with the rest of the guard," Kion commanded.

/:/ Kion's P.O.V /:/

The last time I met lions in the outlands, they weren't friendly. I hope she isn't a part of Zira's pride. She looks like she could be. I'm still not sure though. I decided to ask my dad for advice. Although, she seemed too familiar. I saw dad sitting at the edge of pride rock, looking down at all the animals below.

"Dad?" I sat beside him.

"Yes, Kion?" He looked down at me.

"We met a lion in the outlands today..." dad's smile became a frown, "I feel she might be a part of Zira's pride..."

"Can I see her?" His eyes formed slits.

"Lion guard! Send the lion up!"