Chapter 2

It's been a year since Ethan met Tyler, and never had contact again. He thought about it, realizing it just now. He didn't realize his jaw drop a little. Maybe he... Maybe he just enjoyed hanging out with Mark, right? Dang, I haven't seen Mark in a few months too. He shook his head, realizing he was staring out in the open like an idiot. He gulped and looked at the camera. "S-sorry folks, just thought of somethin'." He shook his head again and stopped the recording. I'll just do this later. The small man ruffled his blue hair and sat on the couch.

Ethan scrolled down his contacts, and stopped at the letter "M" section. Markiplier. Maybe it was time for him to see them again. After all, he only has four people he can hang out with. He pressed the name and sighed deeply. "Heeey Mark! I was wondering if we can meet sometime?" He said, while tapping the letters on his phone's keyboard.
He pressed enter, and waited for a reply.

"Sure. I haven't also seen you in crazy numbers of months, so why not give it a try? See me later on 3?" A reply flashed on Ethan's phone. Before he could text back, Mark added a note: "P.S Tyler's coming too, okay? Okay, cool." Ethan smiled from the growing excitement inside of him. He quickly jumped off the couch and went inside his room. He randomly picked the t-shirt he could grab, which was a light gray tee with a small pocket on the left side. He went outside his house and checked the time. 2:06 pm. "Mark, meet me in McDonalds, I guess?" It was just a twenty minute walk, so why not just walk instead?

--//--//--//--(0)--\\--\\--\\--

Tyler checked for his glasses, then chuckled as he remembered he left it in Mark's house. He went inside McDo along with Mark, and went on a small search for Ethan.
They saw him waving his hands up high, a signal for them to come to him. "Hey again Ethan!" Mark greeted. Tyler sat in front of Ethan and smiled at him quickly then looked away, while Mark was looking at them both in the middle. This is going to be one hell of a hang out.