Chapter six

-couple o'  days-

"Nugle nugle"

Tyler spoke and nudged Ethan's soft blue hair gently, making the smaller blush. "S-stop it." Ethan giggled and paused recording Mark. The red-haired sighed and stood up, leaving the tub and headed for the door. "Alright, good job Ethan. I'll be leaving. Mom's hosting a family meeting." Mark shut the door and went upstairs, leaving the duo behind.

"You want a towel?" Tyler handed out a warm fresh towel, receiving a nod from him. "Alright." Tyler said, wrapping the towel around the younger one's body, accidentaly wrapping his arms around him. "Oh. Um..." Ethan blushed emmediattly. Tyler backed away quickly, causing him to slip, and the loud blue boy alongwith him.

''T-Tyler I'm... " Ethan stopped taking when he realized their open chests were touching each other, and their hot warm breathes whispering to each-other. Ethan was uncontrolably moving his face slowly towards the older man. Unfortunately, Tyler sighed and moved away. "... Sorry." Ethan sat up,

But Tyler quickly pulled him into a kiss. Ethan's face redenned, also noticing a slight bump on his butt and his bumping too. Tyler slipped his toungue in the younger's mouth, surprising Ethan. The bluberry moaned in pleasure while kissing, then wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck.

Theu both stopped quickly when they heard thumps from the stairs and quickly stood up, right exactly when Mark opened the door and smiled confusedly. "The fuck you guys still doing here? Psh, whatever. Tyler, help Ethan edit the video, okay? And please clean this... Restroom. Okay bye-" he shut the door and left, leavong them again.

Ethan looked at Tyler, and Tyler did the same. They where both quiet now. Unable to  know and realize why they did that. 

Why didn't Tyler hold back long enough?

Why didn't Ethan reject?

Sorry this had fo be short, school days. Blame school,

~E