Chapter 7

-couple OF hours -

Tyler swiped the bathroom floor with wet cloth, absorbing'the eggnog. He heard the door slihtly creak, causing him to look backwards. He met Ethan's blue eyes. And as for he smaller one, he met Tyler's grey orbs. The taller man smiled faintly and stopd up. "Um... Hey." Ethan smiled shyly and raised his hand slightly.

"U-um, I finished th-the editing... I fig-figured out that you needed help," Tyler looked back to see what he was talking about, and turns out the blueberry was right.  Tyler barely finnished. He looked back at the young one, and scratched his nape.

"I-- well, if you really want to..." Tyler looked on another derection while handing Ethan a soft unused cloth.

"T-thanks..." Ethan's eyes lit up a little bit, and looked at Tyler, who ccontinued his unfinished work. Ethan slightly frowned and started cleaning. I thought we had a spark-what? No, no way Ethan. You're straight! But... You also never had a  girlfriend before. Ethan sighed, which was loud enough for Tyler to hear it.

"You alright, Eth?" Tyler looked by his shoulder, checking on Ethan.

The blueberry blushed from the nickname Tyler's given him. "U-um, I-I was just wondering what kind of v-video I'd make?" Great excuse, 10/10. Ethan squeezed the eggnog-filled towel on the bucket, and started wiping again.

"Hm, what about try and read fanfiction? People seem to like Crankiplier." Tyler grunted quietly. I have to admit, I'm sort of jelous. Tyler thought, and squeezed the towel. He checked at Ethan again, but his time he caught him staring. "Yeah?"

Ethan widened his eyes and realized what he had done. Shit. His gaze must've randomly landed on Tyler. Then he started turning to red. "I-I u-um," Ethan shrugged, "I-I think that's a great idea!" Tyler chuckled from his response, and continued cleaning again. Whew, close call.

The following moments, were just filled with comfortable silence, until they were done cleaning. "Um, thanks." Tyler smiled at him, then went somewhere else to dump the eggnogs. Ethan sighed, and went to his recoeding room.

*~*~*~*

"What is up, my cranky crew?!" He said his usual intro. "Um, hey, so we're reading fanfiction! And again, thanks for 200,000 subs! I really never thought we would reach this milestone. Thank you so much for your support! I love every single one of you." He took a breath and smiled at the camera.

"Alright, enouh chitchat! So, as you can see I have a set of books in my library online. Let's see what you guys got! First one, "My Angel" a Crankiplier fanfiction! Alright, I see you guys really like to ship me and Mark, but I think I found a competitive ship?" He snickered, and started reading.

"Well, I read the first chapter, it was... 50/50! Alright? Anyways, somethig caught my eye! The book is called..." Ethan pointed his mouse to another fanfiction. "Ethan X Tyler Smut Oneshots! You know, I think smut is a disturbing thing for me, and it makes people in the ship uncomfortable. But that's my opinion, alright? Anyways, let's continue!" Little did he know, it was filled with sins. "Okay, let's start!"

"After 7 minutes of editing, Ethan felt this sweet sensation on his neck... Tyler was kissing. Ethan whined softly-" Ethan face redenned when he accidentaly released a soft whimper. "-woah! It's getting steamy here!" He laughed nervously, and continued.

"Ethan whined, softly, trying to get Tyler to stop. "N-now now pet, remember master has control and can do whatever he wants whenever he wants-"" Ethan quickly shoved himself away from the desk and looked down. He sprouted a boner.

He laughed again nervously. "What the hell guys. You h-have very wild and kinky imaginations." He tried to get a hold of himself and continued reading.

-₩-₩-₩-

"... And I will see you in the next video!" Ethan waved at his camera, and stopped the recording.

Shit shit shit I am sprouting hard. Ethan panicked, trying to contain the girth inside  his pants. Well, the room is soundproof, anyways. He started unzipping his pants, then slipped his pants inside his boxers. He grabbed a gentle hold on his sprouting tree, and did his job.

He held his moan back, still unsure about the "soundproof" room. He quickly zipped back his pants and decided to take a shower, and that's wgere he'll release his moan. He hurridly ran to the bathroom and locked the door, stripped off and went inside the shower. And with that, he moaned from the hot stream of water showering down him.

Tyler jumped, and so did his... um... you know what it is... Yes, he heard the moan. He quickly hid his tree till it chops down back to normal.

This confused Ethan. The Crankiplier fanfictions only seemed like a sweet tease to him, but when it comes to that "Tythan, Crankler, etc" stuff, how comes it goes straight in his mind that it was like reality?

And why is everyhing with me and Tyler BDSM?! He thought.

----

IM NOT DED YALL
I ENJOYED A BOOK
READ "Broken Hope"
ITS A VERY GREAT BOOK BY POSITIVELYDAZED
ITS SO GAY AND AMAZING WHAT THE FUJICKXODKD